PurplePandaLabs Raw source

And this KIT dude... You know he's jacking his cock thinking about how huge he's going to get. That chick that won't pay attention to his pimplie ass... He's going to get ripped with 5 vials of test, deca and some dbol with no ai. :p
What's even funnier is that he doesn't even get Deca & Dbol - only Test :D

What's even funnier is that he doesn't even get Deca & Dbol - only Test :D

Oh I thought it was a test deca dbol prize?
Any way . Dude's all " yes sir I can show you my Id. I promise sir . I'll be a good little bitch and suck your dick proper"

Poor @Keepittight just wanted a little Test so that he could finally go through puberty and win back the object of his desire, the love of his life.

Instead, he's sitting there, in a dark room, straw in mouth, bare ass perched on a bucket so he doesn't have to move from the computer, waiting for the rep to decide his fate. Eyes red and swollen from crying and lack of sleep.

Man, you guys are fucking mean! :D

Poor @Keepittight just wanted a little Test so that he could finally go through puberty and win back the object of his desire, the love of his life.

Instead, he's sitting there, in a dark room, straw in mouth, bare ass perched on a bucket so he doesn't have to move from the computer, waiting for the rep to decide his fate. Eyes red and swollen from crying and lack of sleep.

This one right here XD

D'aw man, now you almost make me feel bad for the lil feller. Ok, E2 back in check, screw him!

Oh well then he’s gonna grow double D’s be covered from head to toe in acne, and cry every time one of those save the animal commercials comes on tv
Hahaha when I was coming off dope I couldn’t watch it I’d freak out that fucking in the arms of a angle song would fuck me up .... that’s shit would have me donating money with stolen credit cards

So this CEO is butthurt that 4 of the winners don't want the gear? o_O
Good to know that upper management actually watches the forum threads.
But it makes me wonder why there was delay in response to some of the stuff that has gone down in the last year.
I mean, for example: it seems like it took a week or more for the issue of unsolicited emails from"steroidcal" to get addressed and explain how it happened.
Just to be clear, I have used them and am satisfied with the things I have gotten; but the business management tactics have been irritating to me.

Hahaha when I was coming off dope I couldn’t watch it I’d freak out that fucking in the arms of a angle song would fuck me up .... that’s shit would have me donating money with stolen credit cards
When I used to do that shit there was only one thing my money was going towards lol....and would have just sold or traded the tv for more too

@PurplePandaRep what about a new contest writing articles / cycles / recipes that use Panda products?

What about an @Roger rabbit bashing contest?
Hey @PurplePandaRep you don't even have to ask management for permission, you'd be glad to pay for that contest out pocket!

Just give me all the gear

Me and wedorecover are entitled to all the steroids in this thread
Just give it all to @master.on so he can STFU with his lousy no Testosterone cycles.

First one to make me cum get 5 bottles of test e ..... go
Careful what you wish for
... you may get a dildo vibrator in your prostate

Yeah they do authorize things on their own. This was the General Managers idea. Very nice guy to deal with.
Please ask him about a cycle designing contest.

LMFAO!!! A drug dealer with fragile feelings, ive fucking seen it all now. Someone please get him some vagisil cause it sounds like he needs it!
Drug dealers have a soft side for people suffering
that's why they sell all those substances to soothe the pain and suffering.