PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Lots of negative reviews lately.
Figured I would write a positive one. This is my first run with anadrol and I must say that the PPL anadrol is fire. Could feel it in 2 days. Amazing pre workout drug, way better than dbol for me. I think I am in love.

Glad it’s legit. I was running the Anadrol at 100-150mg a day and it’s definitely got a lot of kick to it. I find the bloat is way different than Dbol bloat. If anything it hardens me up quite a bit and brings out my delts and upper back more.

Anadrol totally ruins my appetite. My last Anadrol run took me 15-20 pounds heavier. On a comedic note, the pump was so bad I can hardly wipe or clean my ass properly...

50-75-100mg is more than enough with this compound. I would run it 4-6 weeks and if you like you can kick start and also back end a cycle/blast with Anadrol or any oral.

@Rockclimber I think you would like Anadrol Inject. I’m starting to move away from oral intake and I rather slin pin oral injectables now.

But I’m glad you like it. Dbol gives me a more dopamine/happy feeling but Anadrol is just a mean beast. Lol

This is my first run with Anadrol and I must say that the PPL anadrol is fire. Could feel it in 2 days.

How much are you taking?

I'd actually be disappointed if it took that long... I feel it during my first workout after taking it.

I didn't have any major issues with PPL anadrol, but I found Iran Drol to be even better at half the dose.

How much are you taking?

I'd actually be disappointed if it took that long... I feel it during my first workout after taking it.

I didn't have any major issues with PPL anadrol, but I found Iran Drol to be even better at half the dose.
Funny you say that because I could feel it the first day, didn't want to say that and get flamed. It also could have been mental only but by day 2 there was no denying it, it was an immediate drug. Love it

100mg a day. I heard sides can become an issue at this dose so if they do appear I will lower to 75 then 50 if I cant handle the sides.
Word. I've heard running dbol with it is pretty sick but I haven't ran either yet. Looking to cycle again early next year and I plan on experimenting with at least one of them. Maybe dbol early in the cycle and adrol at the end. We'll see

Word. I've heard running dbol with it is pretty sick but I haven't ran either yet. Looking to cycle again early next year and I plan on experimenting with at least one of them. Maybe dbol early in the cycle and adrol at the end. We'll see
I've heard that too. If this run goes smooth I'll probably run 30-40mg dbol and 50mg anadrol at the same time. I can only imagine the back pumps on that run!

I've heard that too. If this run goes smooth I'll probably run 30-40mg dbol and 50mg anadrol at the same time. I can only imagine the back pumps on that run!
No kidding. I can't wait to get back at it period. I've been out for like 2 months. I'm not looking forward to 2 weeks of being sore but I'm definitely ready to start lifting again

So no change there. Got it!

Don’t worry kid. I got one of those handheld shower heads. Not all of us like you get the luxury of a government funded adult healthcare aid using a wire brush.... I feel bad for her. Do her a favor this year and let her go home early for xmas to be with her family... that’s the least you can do for her.

Don’t worry kid. I got one of those handheld shower heads. Not all of us like you get the luxury of a government funded adult healthcare aid using a wire brush.... I feel bad for her. Do her a favor this year and let her go home early for xmas to be with her family... that’s the least you can do for her.

Your parents have a shower in their basement, all for you? Damn, that's living...

Laid off for the winner, 2dumb? I get it, gotta make ends meet somehow... You always were a gear whore, at least you're getting paid with a little more than gear now. Your very own studio apartment might be right around the corner, keep whoring away dude... It'll pay off.

How much are you taking?

Man that Iranian Adrol is the best! 50 to 75mg is plenty with it. 100mg and I get BP headaches and cramps.

I typically don't see pharma as being better however, it really is awesome stuff.
Agree with that. I've tried some ugl stuff and it just doesnt have the same kick as that Iranian drol. Once I tried it, I had to stock up. Too bad it's almost time to stop the orals tho, once I hit that 40 mark my body (liver) just doesn't heal like it used to. :(

Man that Iranian Adrol is the best! 50 to 75mg is plenty with it. 100mg and I get BP headaches and cramps.
I love it so much
I typically don't see pharma as being better however, it really is awesome stuff.
I’ve been on 100mg Iran Abombs and That shit is amazing. Going to take 125mg today for shoulder pump :).

@Eman question have you tried the anapolon abombs brand Abdi ? Curious how they compare.

Agree with that. I've tried some ugl stuff and it just doesnt have the same kick as that Iranian drol. Once I tried it, I had to stock up. Too bad it's almost time to stop the orals tho, once I hit that 40 mark my body (liver) just doesn't heal like it used to. :(

I'm 44 and have been pleasantly surprised how low my liver values stay on orals and how quick the rebound is. I don't mega dose and dbol for whatever reason now makes me lethargic as hell (oh well) but winny and A50 are absolutely fine. I ran 50mg ED of winny alongside Tren at ~500ish a week and my values were only a ALT/AST were both in the 40s and just a few points out of range.

I love it so much

I’ve been on 100mg Iran Abombs and That shit is amazing. Going to take 125mg today for shoulder pump :).

@Eman question have you tried the anapolon abombs brand Abdi ? Curious how they compare.

Nope, haven't. I'd give it a whirl though!

I only tried the Iran Hormone drol on kind of a whim... I ordered some stuff and added the drol to my order because it was on sale and super cheap. @mands had also got me interested in trying it because he liked it a lot.