PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Appreciate the support from my brothers and I need to shed some light on things that are going on. As you know I am a big target on Meso and have exposed many frauds. As a result atleast 2 people if not more have made troll accounts & are trying to discredit my reputation on Meso. Its no secret that @Brolloks @Remmebersoandso and @J.DoubleU.O. are cleary 3 accounts that are part of this plot.These members need to be delt with and bring nothing postive to Meso. Thanks again for the support brother's.

Edit- Millard and I have spoken on this situation. He has confirmed there is more then more person with troll accounts

Lol. A concerted plot to discredit you? Stop sucking on that pipe, fool :D

So you value internet respect? Why?

Because I have gotten real world benefits from it.

For example, a guy I know on a private board, he ran into an issue with the gear he had purchased and it was giving him welts. Big bad red welts. He was letting everyone know his experience with it and said he was going to need to cut everything cycle related short and run a small cruise dose until he could get the money together to get his cycle back together and finish prep for his show.

He got multiple offers from people to send him any and all of the gear needed to finish the cycle and go into his show strong.

If it were you, we'd probably all just laugh at your red welts lol.

Regardless, if you don't want to gain respect or be liked, then that's your call... But, I think your time will be short and you'll have taken very little away from it. Food for thought.

For example, a guy I know on a private board, he ran into an issue with the gear he had purchased and it was giving him welts. Big bad red welts. He was letting everyone know his experience with it and said he was going to need to cut everything cycle related short and run a small cruise dose until he could get the money together to get his cycle back together and finish prep for his show.

He got multiple offers from people to send him any and all of the gear needed to finish the cycle and go into his show strong.

Regardless, if you don't want to gain respect or be liked, then that's your call... But, I think your time will be short and you'll have taken very little away from it. Food for thought.

That's awesome man, tbh there are couple people on this forum I would do that for. You do meet some awesome people here. Most are dicks though lol

Yeah I get the benefits of that. My personal opinion on that, I would never accept gear from anyone, I would never give away or sell gear, and in terms of negatives or sides, I think I have dealt with just about everything, I have people around me who I can ask, that I value immensely, but at my stage of life, I doubt I would need help on anything. However your point is true, just doesn't personally hold any weight for me.

Also, being able to reasonably talk about this, makes it much more progressive. We could spend weeks telling each other to fuck off, however I have no issue with you, I can actually converse with you.

Personally I think the shit should at least be squashed in this thread because I haven't seen PPL say shit in god knows how many of the last 10+ pages. This thread ia staying bumped up top and allows OP to avoids any legible questions that get lost in the thread. Was @purplepandalabs supposed to supply the forums with a photo of something on Monday?

Personally I think the shit should at least be squashed in this thread because I haven't seen PPL say shit in god knows how many of the last 10+ pages. This thread ia staying bumped up top and allows OP to avoids any legible questions that get lost in the thread. Was @purplepandalabs supposed to supply the forums with a photo of something on Monday?
Think he did already. Pictures of the lab with a hand written sign reading MESO and the date.

He did. Pics of equipment with codes @master.on requested.

And I tried to steer all the bs to the knockout thread. Most of it is going on in there now, but apparently not all of it.