PurplePandaLabs Raw source

100% man and agree I've caused unnecessary problems over the last year. I will not make any excuses for my actions instead I can only work on changing those habits.

Edit- But I will never answer to random unknown trolls. Only Meso members!

haha I was like, "wow, he's really turned it around, good on him".

Then I read the edit and was like "ohhh Tinfoil, you were so close"

Wow! If you're actually serious, then I'll back off and leave you alone being you actually exhibit some changes...However, like you said to me, actions will speak louder than words.

Would you shut the fuck up already?!?

Holy shit, there is NO WAY you are a new member... You talk so much SHIT.

I rag on CDN from time to time but he's got a good point on everything he's said about you.

Would you shut the fuck up already?!?

Holy shit, there is NO WAY you are a new member... You talk so much SHIT.

I rag on CDN from time to time but he's got a good point on everything he's said about you.
And want to thank you for the "ragging" cuz it's much needed grounding from time to time.

You can shut the fuck up too, no one gives a shit what you agree with.
You and CDN would make a great tag team. Hope things have been going well for you big guy and I've done well with my cycle so wrapped it up for now. Will start a new and better run this summer.

You can shut the fuck up too, no one gives a shit what you agree with.

But if you didn't care you wouldn't have posted.......

You and CDN would make a great tag team. Hope things have been going well for you big guy and I've done well with my cycle so wrapped it up for now. Will start a new and better run this summer.

haha too true, Tinfoil the clown and E, sounds like the perfect couple

You really don't know them well enough to pass judgment on them, so I feel you are not really serious.

But again, and this is the thing people don't seem to understand. I don't care about like, or being "brothers" with anyone. I don't care if every member on this forum clicks the ignore button, i'm here to read, share what I do and please myself. People seem to confuse me with someone who wants to be "respected". It's an internet forum, letters on a screen. Who cares.

I'm very serious. If there is a serious discussion about something serious, and jokes like Tinfoil don't ruin the thread with his crazy bullshit, then it would be great.

I'm just myself. Millard Bacon can confirm that. Lol at multiple accounts. I don't have to hide behind aliases to call a spade a fool.

Anyone who values "respect" online, is delusional

You'd be surprised.

Respect is a powerful thing in our community, not just on this board but all of them. I've gotten many benefits for sticking around, helping when possible and making friends... I'm not even THAT respected to be honest, but I've still had a lot of good things come my way for, well, acting the opposite of how you act 90% of the time.

Also, I wasn't joking.

You'd be surprised.

Respect is a powerful thing in our community, not just on this board but all of them. I've gotten many benefits for sticking around, helping when possible and making friends... I'm not even THAT respected to be honest, but I've still had a lot of good things come my way for, well, acting the opposite of how you act 90% of the time.

Also, I wasn't joking.

So you value internet respect? Why?