PurplePandaLabs Raw source

View attachment 65302 View attachment 65303 View attachment 65304

Alright boys and girls, here is what I just received via email. Current cycle is:

600 mg wk test cyp --- 300/e3d
350 mg wk tren ace --- 50/ed
250 mg wk deca ------- 125/e3d

if I'm remembering correctly my bloods fell somewhere around 24 hours after my last pin.

Lets discuss shall we?
Looks good to me... How long have you been on the tren and test? Symptoms from the tren?

I think the 24hrs early has more to do with the high number plus 10% would just make it 660/wk assuming purity is 100%...i think somebody was onto something with thinking test in the deca but holy fuck at the free test! I dont have much experience in free test numbers but that's way outta range

Like i said to eman i think it could be significant enough to take it down to ~6000 at 48hrs but that would still be good numbers if cyp is the only test you're pinning. Did you say you were taking an oral too?
Yes, I am also taking Dbol but that was started after the testing was done so it would be of no impact.

Alright boys and girls, here is what I just received via email. Current cycle is:

if I'm remembering correctly my bloods fell somewhere around 24 hours after my last pin.

Lets discuss shall we?
Looks good thanks for your contribution bro!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Looks good to me... How long have you been on the tren and test? Symptoms from the tren?
I've been on the test for an extended amount of time, a couple months at the least now. The tren is about 3 weeks, a little more. The tren is kicking my ass dude, in a profound way. I am sweating so much at night I have to up my water drastically during the day time or my lips get dry and I feel all dehydrated. I also find it hard to stay asleep. I'm also wicked fucking edgy for me, which I'm a gigantic stoner and am usually really chill. I'm also finding myself out of breath way sooner than I should be. All of those I am attributing to the tren from all of the things I have read about it

edit --- on test at 600mg wk for just over 3 months

Last edited:
Tried to navigate this thread, so apologies if these questions/comments have already been addressed.

@purplepandalabs

Who is doing your HPLC testing, and why would we believe it is your product. Also, how do we know it’s not a doctored image? Would you be open to reimbursing members testing costs?

I’m assuming you’re not manufacturing the raws, but are receiving them from another company?

Do you have any other handles on this board, or any others?

What is your standard TA to the US? Do you have a reship policy?
1.)Alcheme biotechnology. I can't prove that it's my product that I've sent for testing, I'm not sure how one would go about proving that. I'm also not sure how I could prove that the testing reports aren't forged. Yes I would be willing to reimburse customers 100$ for testing.

2.)yes we purchase our Raws from multiple labs here in China.

3.)I have one here(my only one), one on Reddit and one on Evo(I was banned for arguing with a mod though) my username on all of them is purplepandalabs

4.) typically it takes 7-10 days to receive your pack. Yes we have a 100% reship policy, you will get your gear

I think the 24hrs early has more to do with the high number

I don't think so... It should actually be lower at 24hrs post pin vs 48hrs because the cypionate ester hasn't allowed the test to reach peak concentration.

However, there is some debate on when the peak actually happens with certain esters because there are multiple factors... For test cyp, I really don't think 24hrs will allow a peak to be achieved.

Last edited:

Lets discuss shall we?
Nice test levels for 600mg a week. You seem to be a high responder. Thanks for going through the effort of getting the testing done

Nice test levels for 600mg a week. You seem to be a high responder. Thanks for going through the effort of getting the testing done
No worries, thank you for the service. I wish I had bloods draw before I cycled so I would have an accurate baseline to work off of.

1.)Alcheme biotechnology. I can't prove that it's my product that I've sent for testing, I'm not sure how one would go about proving that. I'm also not sure how I could prove that the testing reports aren't forged. Yes I would be willing to reimburse customers 100$ for testing.

2.)yes we purchase our Raws from multiple labs here in China.

3.)I have one here(my only one), one on Reddit and one on Evo(I was banned for arguing with a mod though) my username on all of them is purplepandalabs

4.) typically it takes 7-10 days to receive your pack. Yes we have a 100% reship policy, you will get your gear
Arguing with the mods at Evo is plus in my book. F**K Evo!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I've been on the test for an extended amount of time, a couple months at the least now. The tren is about 3 weeks, a little more. The tren is kicking my ass dude, in a profound way. I am sweating so much at night I have to up my water drastically during the day time or my lips get dry and I feel all dehydrated. I also find it hard to stay asleep. I'm also wicked fucking edgy for me, which I'm a gigantic stoner and am usually really chill. I'm also finding myself out of breath way sooner than I should be. All of those I am attributing to the tren from all of the things I have read about it

edit --- on test at 600mg wk for just over 3 months
Sounds like the tren is spot on;)

With such retardedly high test and free test, how were your gains?
Shooting for strength gains and I've been getting them. I have a thread in the power lifting section, all my numbers are there.

I've been focusing mainly on squat and dl. I've seen around a 45/50# increase in my 5X5 on squats and my dl has come up a bunch also. Maybe around 50# or so for a 5X5 on the dl as well. These are guesses, I can take a more detailed look in a bit. I'm expecting (hoping) to see another 20/30# before my competition hits. I have no clue about Max numbers, it's been way to long and I've grown so much. To hard to ballpark unfortunately

With such retardedly high test and free test, how were your gains?
Just picked up on the wording you used. What do you mean by retardedly high? How does this compare to what you would expect to see? Thank you for the feedback