PurplePandaLabs Raw source

@purplepandalabs not trying to threadjack here but how is the stealth (specifically on powder)? Can anyone else chime in on this? Not asking for details, just want to ensure I wont have the DEA knocking on my door.
What is up with you new guy's going balls out before you even kind of hang around and figure out the flow of things. I'm not trying to be a dick I'm just trying to get a grasp on this concept.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

What is up with you new guy's going balls out before you even kind of hang around and figure out the flow of things. I'm not trying to be a dick I'm just trying to get a grasp on this concept.

My bad, just got excited and jumped the gun when I saw a promising new source

OK so I'm home now. What I'm looking at is the Deca is a little darker than both the e & c, still very clear but darker. That kinda makes me think it's a different compound which made me wonder if I did something wrong when I brewed.

What if my ratios were off and the cyp is higher potency now? It would have to be a sizable fuck up and I'm looking like a meathead if true... fucking fuck. I have to review some stuff now...

OK so I'm home now. What I'm looking at is the Deca is a little darker than both the e & c, still very clear but darker. That kinda makes me think it's a different compound which made me wonder if I did something wrong when I brewed.

What if my ratios were off and the cyp is higher potency now? It would have to be a sizable fuck up and I'm looking like a meathead if true... fucking fuck. I have to review some stuff now...
If it was pretty good to begin with and you over compensated that would explain it no be deal just treat it as spot on.

What I'm more concerned with is the ALT number. It reads as a viable way to determine liver damage from an assortment of issues. I'm a little freaked out ATM, but I do see a little bit of reprieve. I'm reading some things about strenuous exercise and things of that nature can drive that number high. I'm getting it checked anyway maybe. I'm a little freaked, and baked...

What I'm more concerned with is the ALT number. It reads as a viable way to determine liver damage from an assortment of issues. I'm a little freaked out ATM, but I do see a little bit of reprieve. I'm reading some things about strenuous exercise and things of that nature can drive that number high. I'm getting it checked anyway maybe. I'm a little freaked, and baked...

You're ALT number is barely elevated. Nothing to be concerned about.

Yeah Pl numbers can go up from the strenuous exercise. Expecially heavy weight.

If it was pretty good to begin with and you over compensated that would explain it no be deal just treat it as spot on.

I still feel like I missed some carrier or something... I'm not crying about it, just wondering really

I have some reading to do tonight. I need a better grasp of those numbers and how to read them.

Does Deca or tren add to that number?
Funny, there was a thread here @ambulldog if I remember his lady was taking some npp. Test levels came back high. There was discussion on the sources thread about npp causing false test reading. Not that her levels were high but that the npp caused a false reading (like tren does with estrogen).

I dunno how true it is. More likely she received mislabeled test.

We just had this talk in another thread correct @MindlessWork ? Guy thought I was being a dick, but rather trying to help.

Funny, there was a thread here @ambulldog if I remember his lady was taking some npp. Test levels came back high. There was discussion on the sources thread about npp causing false test reading. Not that her levels were high but that the npp caused a false reading (like tren does with estrogen).

I dunno how true it is. More likely she received mislabeled test.
interesting. I'm learning a bunch today, never paid attention to how bloods work until today. More to read now lol, thx!