PurplePandaLabs Raw source

That was the first I ever heard of it too. But the debate was on depending on the blood testing methods, the npp gave a false reading. Meaning the testosterone levels weren't elevated but that the testing method reads npp as testosterone (much like tren shows up as estrogen depending on blood test sensitivity)

It may have been bs. I couldn't find any information on it when I searched.
It's not BS Nandrolone can give a false read on testosterone levels on certain types of testing.

mands

Let me just explain why I'm confused here.
First question. Do the numbers for Testosterone match the amount of MG he's taking?

It is a true e3d.
Okay. So does that mean the deca wasn't read as Testosterone? Couldn't have been if 825mg = the levels you got. If deca was read as even being half Testosterone wouldn't the numbers be higher? Or am I thinking about this to much?

Okay. So does that mean the deca wasn't read as Testosterone? Couldn't have been if 825mg = the levels you got. If deca was read as even being half Testosterone wouldn't the numbers be higher? Or am I thinking about this to much?
I'm not sure, I'm learning as we go here. The X Factor from what I can tell is how I respond to testosterone I think

If the test was LC/MS then the reading were most likely not skewed. I believe it was if it gave a total over 1500.

Meaning test levels should be accurate to only testosterone being injected.

mands