PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Tren and test base and halo all have very short half lives making them perfect for a pre-workout kick. I've never done them but have read about it.
I've heard test base is good. Didn't know you could use tren base or halo as a prework out.

I have a lot of tren and test base and it does make you focused in the gym and strength is amazing but the problem with tren/test base is the damn pip. Those injections hurt like a mother fucker the day after for me otherwise I would pin that shit everyday. If only there was a way around the pip. I basically lose an injection site whenever I pin base beacuse it hurts for about 4 days lol but other than they are amazing for deadlift squat days.

Have some halo on the way :D

You know I did do research and I'm still debating on takin It or not. Seems like people do lose a decent amount of weight but they get it back while strict dieting so is it still worth it? I have a gym friend who's down to 6% on it but he did a harsh cycle. I'm gonna do more searching though

Unless he's competing 6% is just unhealthy in general. No pussy is worth jail time or death.

I have a lot of tren and test base and it does make you focused in the gym and strength is amazing but the problem with tren/test base is the damn pip. Those injections hurt like a mother fucker the day after for me otherwise I would pin that shit everyday. If only there was a way around the pip. I basically lose an injection site whenever I pin base beacuse it hurts for about 4 days lol but other than they are amazing for deadlift squat days.

Try a different source. I've never had bad PIP from TNE.

Depending on the lab some of them use EO as a carrier and from my experience EO and short esters don't mix well with me. Did a test tren mast blend and i swear that shit was ruthless. Worst PIP ever.

Depending on the lab some of them use EO as a carrier and from my experience EO and short esters don't mix well with me. Did a test tren mast blend and i swear that shit was ruthless. Worst PIP ever.
More the smell than the pip. Shit reeks. Anybody in the know at the gym can figure out what your up to.

Try a different source. I've never had bad PIP from TNE.

Guys I'm talking about test tren base suspension not tne. Test suspension. This is water based no oil in there. I don't think there is a way around the pip for water based injections but I could be wrong

Guys I'm talking about test tren base suspension not tne. Test suspension. This is water based no oil in there. I don't think there is a way around the pip for water based injections but I could be wrong

In that case you're probably correct.

I don't have enough knowledge of tren base to comment but you can still find some test suspension that is painless, the raws need to be micronized.

I took your advice and tried 150mg of TNE the other day. Totally different from the smaller doses I had taken before. I had shelved it for a minute. Good stuff.

I did that plus 100mg of inj anadrol one time... I was a little concerned about myself in the weight room that day, felt like blood pressure was sky high. I benched 435lbs for the first time though, so it was a win. I'd be apprehensive to do it again, felt a little shaky.

Shit, ive felt like my heart was going to explode on over the counter pre wo powders! There's no way I'd try any pwo aas. I'll admit, im scared