PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Anyways back on topic!

Has anyone here used LMC? They were decent quality raws except the tren, i found it to be a little weak.
I used to use LMK until my neighbor showed me his ppl order.. hands down ppl is cheaper faster and much better to work with.. LMK takes forever and Jake and Lily get rude as shit when u email them

Just wanted to double check but any one use ppl finished winstrol. Think I'm going to add that to my order anyway. Just wanted to hear any feedback if it's out there.

I only requested information from LMC...about 3 months ago. I dropped communication with them after a bit more reading. I got a very nice Easter blessing message on Easter Sunday from the same rep. They really work the pre-sell at least.

I only requested information from LMC...about 3 months ago. I dropped communication with them after a bit more reading. I got a very nice Easter blessing message on Easter Sunday from the same rep. They really work the pre-sell at least.
Oh they're great up until they got your money lol

Doesn't matter weather you sign or not in regards to getting in trouble with LE. That's also just policy sometimes for the carrier. If you sign just scribble the fuck out of it. Lol

I have to think, if you're getting busted, it's at delivery, unless it's a full on investigation on you, and they sting you by trying to get you to sell to them undercover.. I doubt they're going to risk you walking away with the shit, to try and get a warrant later to try and find where you stash it.. maybe I'm totally wrong, and someone has experience or knowledge to tell me that I'm an idiot, but that seems like the logical thing, to me. I only know one guy that's been busted on this shit, he was selling all over town, had guys flip on him, and sold to some undercover cops.. selling and using are 2 different ball games.. especially when most of the cops in our town are on sauce themselves.