PurplePandaLabs Raw source

You're not going to get busted for a few vials of gear. They won't waste their time on you believe me.

They are trying to catch the big sellers.

If they catch you, with it on person, or whatever, hell yeah they're gonna take you in.. I would think it would require a full on investigation to catch you ordering online..

If they catch you, with it on person, or whatever, hell yeah they're gonna take you in.. I would think it would require a full on investigation to catch you ordering online..
For them to catch you they would need some sort of proof that you are buying illegal AAS online. But who would know what you order? Everything is discreet. Unless you got a snitch. "Snitches get stitches"

Yeah, I imagine that manufacturing is a different ballgame.. even if it is for personal use, they're gonna go afternyou for that shit.. I had some shit going, at one point, that the Feds weren't down with, and I got a letter from the ATF, scared the fuck out of me, but they never pursued anything..

And yeah, @Wood4days, most of that shit is processed, I think even a lot of domestic stuff, out of the country.. it just seems like a ton of work to catch some dude with what a grand, or maybe a couple of grand worth of fucking hormones? Seems like too much of a pain in the ass to pursue and prosecute.. I think selling, having a ton of shit, or getting caught with it on you, in some dumb luck, is going to be the main ways to get busted..

If you got popped with some oils the worst that's going to happen is you're going to get arrested and if you're an average joe that shits getting either dropped or pleaded down big time. You're a career criminal you might do some time depending on how much gear you have or how big of a fuck up you are. They will ask where you got it from and if you roll they will absolutely down grade your charges. If it's raws then you are definitely looking at some serious shit. Intent to sell/distribute and manufacturing. They are going to think you are bigger than you are and you're going to have a lot of explaining to do.

That's pretty well along my line of thinking.. what the fuck are they gonna say when you tell them, I got that shit online, from china? They're just going to want to close it, since there isn't someone bigger to go after.. and yeah, I think getting caught with a pile of raws is probably going to require a decent lawyer!! System is fucked, they let the methed out motherfuckers go if they enroll in a drug program, but they'll probably lock some meathead, who isn't stealing shit to buy their stuff, up since you can't really go to rehab for sauce.. think I'll just keep my shit stashed and not find out what happens!! Not like any of us are affecting anyone else with our "drugs"!! Hint for the cops, look at the gym, we're all pretty easy to find there!!

Got my shit!! You guys know damn well I'm not dick sucking shill, but pandas packaging is actually insane. I got my stuff and pondered if I was sent what I ordered or a bunch of fucking ramen...

Got my shit!! You guys know damn well I'm not dick sucking shill, but pandas packaging is actually insane. I got my stuff and pondered if I was sent what I ordered or a bunch of fucking ramen...
Lmao took me few minutes to find my shit.I was wondering why the fuck my package was so big but hey I appreciate the gifts from ppl haha.

From when I ordered or when they shipped?I had major problems with western union.shit I even got letter from them yesterday.
I hate WU. I use MG now.

From the date you sent the money.

Well, how long did it take for them to ship from the date money was received? And how long did it take to received once shipped?

A lot of info being shared here gentlemen...

Edit -- sorry, am a bit paranoid after the recent uptick in aas busts in my area