PurplePandaLabs Raw source

After re-reading your post i think you're on the money for the most part but the way some of the other guys made it seem was that cops don't really care about a couple of vials which we both know couldn't be further from the truth. There was a guy not too long ago that made the new for getting pulled over with a loaded syringe......
So what happened to this guy? 5 years?

That's pretty well along my line of thinking.. what the fuck are they gonna say when you tell them, I got that shit online, from china? They're just going to want to close it, since there isn't someone bigger to go after.. and yeah, I think getting caught with a pile of raws is probably going to require a decent lawyer!! System is fucked, they let the methed out motherfuckers go if they enroll in a drug program, but they'll probably lock some meathead, who isn't stealing shit to buy their stuff, up since you can't really go to rehab for sauce.. think I'll just keep my shit stashed and not find out what happens!! Not like any of us are affecting anyone else with our "drugs"!! Hint for the cops, look at the gym, we're all pretty easy to find there!!

You do not talk to LE! They pick you up. Say nothing except lawyer. You did the man crime, do the man time. Scared of jail? Dont break the law. Being a rat is forever. Man the fuck up!

You do not talk to LE! They pick you up. Say nothing except lawyer. You did the man crime, do the man time. Scared of jail? Dont break the law. Being a rat is forever. Man the fuck up!
Jail isn't that scary. It's prison that you need to worry about. Don't drop that soap.[emoji85]

Jail isn't that scary. It's prison that you need to worry about. Don't drop that soap.[emoji85]

Prison isnt bad either. Mind your business, dont let anyone punk you, carry yourself like a man. Plus in Canada that raping shit dont go on. We kill rapists up here when we find out their charges.

As someone that has been arrested for large quantities of drugs and is very familiar with the penal system let me say that the worse part of it is the expense and inconveniences this causes in your life. Biggie smalls once said "all the money i stacked was all the money for bail" and truer words have never been spoken. 45k on a lawyer and a few years of probation (which includes VOPs over dumb shit) and im a free man. Probation is almost as bad as jail, you think you're free but you're not.

Prison isnt bad either. Mind your business, dont let anyone punk you, carry yourself like a man. Plus in Canada that raping shit dont go on. We kill rapists up here when we find out their charges.
The people that rape you in prison didnt go there for rape lol they're a bunch of hardknock mfs that get horny.

Prison isnt bad at all, county jail is what sucks. In prison you can go to the yard, play handball, gamble and hit the weights. County jail all you can do is slap some young thig around because he thinks it will be cool to try and check you. Plus the co's are alot cooler in prison.

I've definitely thought about having some made. I'll look into it and see what's the cost. What kind of shirts would you like to see? Tanks or normal?
Sleeveless Hoodie Gym Stringer And tanks

You don't need to put the name of the lab just the panda logo would be sick.

Screenshot_2017-04-21-05-12-12-1.pngScreenshot_2017-04-21-05-11-35-1.png

Last edited: