Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

And Amazon allows free returns. That's customer service at it's best.
I was just going to mention that lol I never buy the cheapest item on Amazon. I usually select the prime check box and arrive by tomorrow check box haha

And I've never ever had an issue contacting customer service or returning products. I'm not sure what type or crack that guy is smoking but it must be working.

And one last thing @Cherokee

You were pissing and moaning about cannabis being legalized. I would prefer too much freedom as opposed to not enough.

You literally made a thread about legalizing peds but want to shit on weed. Different strokes for different folks, bro.

Cannabis has plenty of medicinal purposes, including, but not limited to, helping me deal better with people whom I disagree.

My last few posts were made after smoking a fat blunt and I tried to remain more chill and not as abrasive, to possibly get the message across that you have apparently been missing.

More flies are taken with a drop of honey than a ton of vinegar. Words this source should consider...

And one last thing @Cherokee

You were pissing and moaning about cannabis being legalized. I would prefer too much freedom as opposed to not enough.

You literally made a thread about legalizing peds but want to shit on weed. Different strokes for different folks, bro.

Cannabis has plenty of medicinal purposes, including, but not limited to, helping me deal better with people whom I disagree.

My last few posts were made after smoking a fat blunt and I tried to remain more chill and not as abrasive, to possibly get the message across that you have apparently been missing.

More flies are taken with a drop of honey than a ton of vinegar. Words this source should consider...
Lol, now it’s all clear why you changed your tone drastically. I read your reply and was like “T F?”

Damn everyone is always bitching on this thread. If your not gonna order just leave.. if you order post your shit and your results simple… lol

have you guys had success reaching them through mail? been almost 2 days and haven't gotten a response, even after sending a dm here on meso

But do you seriously have nothing better to do ? Like honest question lol
Why do you care if I have anything better to do or not. Hit that "ignore" button if you don't want to see what I post. This post literally took 5 seconds. No big deal. Do you sound out the words when you read them or something? Why's it such a time commitment for you?

When a package is Coming to Canada when is the tracking number supposed to start working and will it track with China post or Canada post can anyone clear this up for me please and thx

that’s gotta be the dumbest fucking thing I’ve ever heard
Im sure it seems dumb to you.
Whatever you tell an attorney is confidential. And he can help you mitigate your risks. You do something one way, you may only get 1-2 years. You do it another way, and it may put you under federal laws subjecting you to a much greater sentence. He may suggest you move your assets into a trust to protect them from seizure. But hey... what would an attorney know to help protect you legally. Better to go with the "Bro legal advice" online.

Also... its good to develop a relationship with them, they have dinner and play golf with the judge.

Well, out of all this bitching, the best I can conclude is.

Qingdao​

has the best price by far, sometimes 1/10 the cost of others
They ship promptly
They reply back to their Messages.
99.9 percent of their products seem to do ok in testing
Everyone is keeping an eye on then!
They have no min order.
The rep is generally very knowledgeable

3 or 4 of their oils are not at a standardized level, but they disclose the dosage when you purchase it.

One of their tablets may not be dosed accurately enough for some, but probably fine for 98 percent of the people.

And to save $, they make it tough to get a refund on a product thats defective or underused, and require testing, which is just another hoop to jump costing the consumer. I'm guessing they get these products from other companies and would have to eat the loss, they won't be reimbursed either. As an importer thats the risk I take when I import legal items, if they are defective, I hate the hit, the Chinese factories never reimburse me.

So, maybe you might want to look at this as buying wholesale. If there is some other service you need, you may be better going with another company who is selling more at the retail level, and pay retail prices.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but... overall, I can't help but laugh at the extreme reaction some have over this. Like I said, makes me think one of the other big suppliers is sending their employees or customers(labs) here to bash Qingdao. Although I'm sure some are just internet wackos. But we do have some big $ involved, so I can see the potential for competition to be upset.

Attachments

• IMG_4102.PNG
    IMG_4102.PNG
    12.5 MB · Views: 44
You old farts bitch N moan so much, and fight, thats the real problem on this board, and anyone with 1/2 a brain gets tired of reading all the bickering, thats mainly started by you old farts who think you own the place. And you little dicks sit and wait for about any new member to join, then you attack them for anything you can think of.
I actually do more than just feed the trolls when I can. How's this for treating a new guy?

Look at the post history for @Cherokee to evaluate his review.
But thats the basic gist of it all, isn't it? Yup.

Of course, we won't see @Jet Labs in here who bough a 1/2 doze products from them, and all the test results came back good. But im sure if he would have had a problem, he would be in here bitching, and he's on of the major Labs on here.

Nor will you see @MisterSuperGod in here stating that the results look good, like he has stated in the past on other threads.

I assume a lot of the regular attack dogs have ordered from Qingdao, thats why they are no in here jumping into the shitshow