Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Is that what you think happened? Nothing to do with a flagged source? Totally random? Idk.
What I think is the string of DHL messages I received state that my package arrived Cinci for customs, cleared customs, then started getting weird repeat messages, then returned to sender.
The Teamsters strike at DHL’s largest US facility, Cinci, also started the same day as the customs clearance message. That strike lasted 2 weeks. I don’t discount the remote possibility of flagged source, but the timing of the strike in relation to my string of DHL updates, IMO, explains the situation.

Last edited:
What I think is the string of DHL messages I received state that my package arrived Cinci for customs, cleared customs, then started getting weird repeat messages, then returned to sender.
The Teamsters strike at DHL’s largest US facility, Cinci, also started the same day as the customs clearance message. That strike lasted 2 weeks. I don’t discount the remote possibility of flagged source, but I don’t think the Teamsters staged a giant DHL strike to provide cover for the secret LE sting on QSC packages.
I received any package after everyone got RTS. I doubt it's flagged

Just want to let people know about my results from qsc tb500 and bpc157 i used both because i had chronic tendon pain because of a nasty injury. I had no high hopes cause most people said this is only gonna work for fresh acute scenarios. Nonetheless i used it for 8 weeks and the chronic pain went away completely. To this day no pain and this was +- year ago.
Next order I am going to try the tb500.

Also for those wondering about QSC test e, I pinned 2cc subQ and the pip isn’t too bad.

Next order I am going to try the tb500.

Also for those wondering about QSC test e, I pinned 2cc subQ and the pip isn’t too bad.
Lmao.. ok. This post is what not to do. Don’t pin any gear subq!!! Zero benefit .. why do people feel like they need to reinvent the wheel. Stick to IM..