Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Panicking because a shitty source that exists for poor people and newbs is the biggest L I’ve seen anyone on this forum cop to in my years here. Have an ounce of dignity, dude.
They have no dignity some of them it’s embarrassing. I got my order QSC and it was fine no floaters or shit but someone else posts that there is a floater they need to stand up to that shit so the source doesn’t repeat the same mistake instead of dick sucking since his fucking roids are so cheap GTFO

Panicking because a shitty source that exists for poor people and newbs is the biggest L I’ve seen anyone on this forum cop to in my years here. Have an ounce of dignity, dude.
One thing I hate about online forums is you can't deck someone for giving you tone!
I live in Australia, prices aside, every other source here sucks when it comes to actually passing customs here.

they need to stand up to that shit so the source doesn’t repeat the same mistake instead of dick sucking since his fucking roids are so cheap GTFO
This is what I am trying to explain to you guys since months, it has zero effect. When it comes to problems, here everyone is on his own, no one can help him or change my mind about a subject when I made my mind.
That's why everyone is adviced to get his problems solved without involving bored POS and haters here.
So when they involve them, they have to accept consequences.

The consequences now is that he deprived all the rest of the customers of resolution in the event of a floater problem

the guy is reporting pseudo floaters on his order that was fixed and the vials were replaced.. so it's pointless.. what is the added value except wasting my time with this stupid retarded waiting for shit show? ntg..

One thing I hate about online forums is you can't deck someone for giving you tone!
I live in Australia, prices aside, every other source here sucks when it comes to actually passing customs here.
I’m sorry, I just read that whole thing in an over-the-top Aussie accent and now I can’t take you seriously anymore. But in all sincerity, condolences on the death of your Queen.

These are the most bullshit posts ever. $6 vials of test with occasional floaters going away, and you two are whining like it's the end of AAS. Best test ever, Don't know if you'll survive? Lmfao. Clown show on full display here.
Real tough online! Lol
Prices aside they actually get through customs better than every other source on this site.

Usually those little specs are crystals. Heat it up on a coffee warmer and I bet they disapear.
The vials were heated before I made the videos, they were not crystals. Each vial was heated for ten minutes on a stove top, I could not physically touch the vials until they cooled off.

I think I am not the only one thinking it's gear crystals from video...
Odd, I thought the video did not show anything and now you're saying it was crystals. You know I heated the vials, we discussed this. Why are you trying so hard to discredit my experience?

the guy is reporting pseudo floaters on his order that was fixed and the vials were replaced.. so it's pointless..

Not all on the vials were replaced, you keep glossing over the fact you left out one vial of primo 200. You literally ignore this anytime I mention it.

I’m sorry, I just read that whole thing in an over-the-top Aussie accent and now I can’t take you seriously anymore. But in all sincerity, condolences on the death of your Queen.
Cheers brother! She was a good girl and did us right over the years.
Where are you from? Best country in the world? Lol

Not all on the vials were replaced, you keep glossing over the fact you left out one vial of primo 200. You literally ignore this anytime I mention it.
If one is missing it's not a problem, it could be add next time, but since all gonna be thrown up in garbage and obviously gonna have floaters, it was good that we forget to replace all, less waste.

Odd, I thought the video did not show anything and now you're saying it was crystals. You know I heated the vials, we discussed this. Why are you trying so hard to discredit my experience?

Not discrediting your first experience, but the second one. But NVM, you shared your experience? I hope you are happy about it and you had enough added value to save many butt cheeks, now you can go and sleep in peace, and I will just move on and close this subject.

Cheers brother! She was a good girl and did us right over the years.
Where are you from? Best country in the world? Lol
Rip to queen Elizabeth. She deserved to rest after all this time. But it’s going to be awkward seeing King Charles in the 20$ bill in Canada instead of her.

The vials were heated before I made the videos, they were not crystals. Each vial was heated for ten minutes on a stove top, I could not physically touch the vials until they cooled off.

Did you wipe down the outside of the vials with alcohol? I noticed these vials look like they have floaters from scuffs on the glass. They go away after you clean them with alcohol.

No you dumbass, you are solely responsible for depriving future customers. It's your choice, quit trying to blame the customer you low life piece of trash.
Since we are talking about low lifes, what are you doing on a saturday night in a vendor's 800 pages thread that you don't from anymore and reading every single comment? ^^

Rip to queen Elizabeth. She deserved to rest after all this time. But it’s going to be awkward seeing King Charles in the 20$ bill in Canada instead of her.
Yeah they changing all the currency here as well. Wonder if they will play down certain facial features he has lol. Feel for him a bit. Likely only gets a couple years on the big chair.

If one is missing it's not a problem, it could be add next time, but since all gonna be thrown up in garbage and obviously gonna have floaters, it was good that we forget to replace all, less waste.
If you checked all the vials, why was one missing? Surely that's something you would have noticed when reviewing an order and picking it for packaging.

Did you wipe down the outside of the vials with alcohol? I noticed these vials look like they have floaters from scuffs on the glass. They go away after you clean them with alcohol.

Yes, I did wipe them down with 90% rubbing alcohol. Of course these vials are scuffed up due to how they are packaged next to each other in bundles. These vials had floaters, there is no getting around that. If pictures and video can't adequately show that, I don't know what will and at this point I feel like I am beating a dead horse going around in circles.

Beta male

Newbs? Bro I am pretty sure I outlift you in every single exercise and have more mass in my arms then you have on your legs.

L source? Bro this source literally dominates this forum and the roid biz ,not a single source here has so much customer then QSC does

Why you so mad? Take some arimidex and stfu bitch ass

Sponsors

Latest posts