Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Right? Also probably still got their knickers in a knot about not only getting wrecked by a bunch of farmers in the revolution but also getting rescued from imminent doom in both world wars. Even today we’re still throwing our weight around for these ungrateful twats
You do realize American investors bankrolled Nazi Germany and gm made a lot of their vehicles during the war. American education everyone.

No that's not true, it goes direct to buyer. It is not forwarded or reshipped
You're wrong. Parcels to Europe are sent in bulk to Europe from China. They are then received in the "shipping" country, which is usually Germany or the Netherlands.This makes the package look like it was shipped in the EU. Which avoids customs checks.

Of course. In a poor relationship, women will often end it at the first sign of trouble, in a good relationship, women will persevere, offer support, sometimes for a long time. But eventually, if things don't change, she'll reach the limits of tolerance. Meanwhile plenty of men strive to be successful enough to support their woman, even without children, and make work optional for them.

The few "kept" men I've known are in very weird relationships, in which he seems to be perpetually walking on eggshells and utterly disempowered, and she seems to be perpetually mad at him.
This is a good, more nuanced view ^

What do I need a gun for? To protect myself in elementary school?

Oh and doesn't your country have laws against boycotting the israel? That must be what freedom looks like lol
OK, I am not going to start this but... I just want to say:
Guns are for LE, not for the general population. Agree.
However, the boycott of Israel is another thing.
When people have been raped, beheaded and killed, I think siding with the Muslims (who, incidentally, like to do that kind of stuff in other parts of the world, too, not just there) is not something a Westerner should even consider.
And it goes beyond the left and liberals agreeing that it is an area that is being "occupied".
I am not going to elaborate further, as I don't want to get banned for writing stuff in the wrong forum and things that may be thought of as going against mainstream media and political narrative.
But I am not one of those that flies the flag for Hamas and Palestine in the UK.
Never.

Europeans can own a gun, if they pass some tests.

American only need to breath and say the words "me wants gun" to own one and I am sure 99% of them are really struggling with the breathing part.
Most EU countries can't own normal guns.

They can own hunting rifles with specific rules where you can carry or use them.

We can get rubber bullet guns than can be carried same as USA concealed carry.

Regular guns can be carried that way only by police,military or by prosecutors and judges.

At least where i'm from and neighboring countries

American only need to breath and say the words "me wants gun" to own one and I am sure 99% of them are really struggling with the breathing part.
What you don't wake up to fentenal and coffee in the morning? Merica

There are much more requirements to own a gun in Europe. And even then you can only be approved for certain caliber guns and certain types depending on the person and the circumstances. In reality it would be a blessing to get approved for a .22 rifle with 10rd capacity if you own a farm.

You live in Mexico right? Despite guns being easy to purchase in America, in Mexico you seem to really struggle with firearm violence even with your own military putting its tail between its legs when it accidentally captures a cartel leader and cuts them lose an hour later. So perhaps don't comment on how easy it is to purchase a firearm in America, Because oddly we don't have those problems in America.

Typical of non Americans to want to comment on guns when they are cucks to their own government and bow to cartels out of fear

Most EU countries can't own normal guns.

They can own hunting rifles with specific rules where you can carry or use them.

We can get rubber bullet guns than can be carried same as USA concealed carry.

Regular guns can be carried that way only by police,military or by prosecutors and judges.

At least where i'm from and neighboring countries

Yeah, it changes a bit between states.
Certain types of weapon are not allowed at all and getting a licence is difficult.
Also, culturally is not something that belongs to our history.
Obvs it is not a legally protected right, either, and never will be.

Yeah I was really just referring to Brits I didn’t mean to generalize. Idk why I assumed that dude was British lol

Yeah I was really just referring to Brits I didn’t mean to generalize. Idk why I assumed that dude was British lol
If you mean for self defence, yes, in the UK you are not allowed.
There are only a few circumstances where someone might be granted a licence.
As I said previously, culturally it's a very different stance, with regards to fire arms, allover Europe, when compared to you guys in the States.
Do you own one?

This is a source thread. Why are we talking about women, pancakes, guns, self defense and politics? Go to the Political Discourse section. Political Discourse

Nothing examplifies the forums tenent of harm reduction quite like brainless meat heads incapable of nuance arguing about things they have no expertise in for days and weeks on end. Even dragging their mini feuds to other threads.

It makes AAS use very unappealing and thus they indirectly contribute to “harm reduction”.

Last edited: