Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It's useful for the non-BB crowd to connect with QSC, but very little productive discussion takes place there.

You can see there's a dynamic over there, because of QSC steroid offerings I'm sure, where guys who begin with GLPs, now over the once unthinkable idea of injecting themselves, start getting curious about TRT, and gear enhanced working out.
This is me exactly. Once I realized how easy injection is, I started dreaming of the possibilities. Now I’ve moved from Tirz to TRT with an “optimization” mentality.

Tracy had my GB 36iu kits paid for on the 27 of June and just received notification of tracking that it’s sent back to customer in china? Emailed Bella and waiting on a response to see what we can do about this. But as for this list the bpc says 200, how much bpc is in this order??
Same here on my 10iu GB. Both packs returned to customers. Already confirmed a reship, but still this sucks, 3 weeks wasted.

Percentage reductions mean fuck all if we don't know what the levels were beforehand. They were most likely complete slobs before starting it and the drug made them lose weight and weight loss / diet changes affect those markers. All we know is 320 -> 250lbs given that data. Not shocking at all.
See, during the trials they make you "non slobby" You can actually get kicked out of trials for doing stupid stuff. No one is going to let an RS contaminate safety/adverse event reports on a $100m research cos a research subject wants to keep smoking and eating deep fried ice-cream burgers. That is why until the drugs hit the public, there were no reports of it dulling a desire to consume alcohol. To see the effects in the absence of medications, you compare them with placebo folks who had only diet and exercise alone. remember, placebo folks also lost weight and improved certain parameters. They also lost less lean muscle mass compared with those on medication. However their overall state was still not as good as those on the medication.