Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Leading the pack as always !

quick question regarding tabs.
Will you be stocking them in the EU warehouse again once it is back up and running?
Is it just coincidence that the seizure at the warehouse happened at the same time that the tabs were introduced or do you think they were the cause of the seizure?
A shipment of stocks from spanish warehouse to France leaded to the inspection of destination address. Nothing to do with tabs, they were already in the french warehouse, and we delivered most of french buyers with tabs.

Alright I’m finally asking for help. How the hell do you find the latest pricing sheet? I’ve tried searching through Tracy’s post to get to them but can’t seem to find it. Way too many posts to just click back through them, search brings up all the subs in this forum. Media just shows testing reports.

What am I missing, is there a shortcut to it?
Email your rep or reach out on one of their social channels.

US domestic pack touched down in 8 days (including a Sunday)

New packaging is solid and very discrete. Not sure if the bandwagon loves or hates QSC right now but definitely been an improvement in every aspect since I joined the forum idk how long ago.

Just got back from a while off and noticed oral tabs are in the mix. Hoping that goes well and continues in the future. Think it has been mentioned before but some AI or SERM tabs would be great just to save time from capping them myself.

New packaging is solid and very discrete. Not sure if the bandwagon loves or hates QSC right now but definitely been an improvement in every aspect since I joined the forum idk how long ago.

Just got back from a while off and noticed oral tabs are in the mix. Hoping that goes well and continues in the future. Think it has been mentioned before but some AI or SERM tabs would be great just to save time from capping them myself.
A little too discrete, no idea what anything is

Been waiting 16 days for mine lol.

Back