Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Start at 2mg and escalate to 4, 8, then 12 every 4 weeks respectively. That's the protocol used in the clinical trials.

If you're getting good results from a particular dose, stick with it as long as possible.

As far as how long it lasts reconstituted, nobody can really say. Exercise good sterility practices when reconstituting and the BAC water will keep anything from growing in it. Keep it in the refrigerator and it should degrade quite slowly. I'm guessing you'll see little degradation of efficacy inside of two months.

@Ghoul is familiar with other the specifics of other GLP1 RAs that are on the market which are offered in reconstituted form, but I doubt he or anyone else is very familiar with retatrutide because it hasn't hit the market yet.

Fuck I should clarify. I went from 2 to 4 to 8 to 12. I did not just dive in balls deep into 12mg of reta.

I did this protocol and it was magnificent

2mg a week for a month
4mg a week for a month
6 mg a week for a month
8 mg a week for a month
then can go 10mg and 12 mg if need to
How was your heart rate through this? I'm looking to try reta next years cut. But may stick to tirz since it worked so well.

Anybody get tracking yet for Pre-order tabs?
Last week Tracy said if anyone had a delayed order to send him an email. I mentioned I hadn't heard anything about my pill pre-order. He said the items were currently being stocked and I should have tracking by the end of the week.

I haven't received tracking yet, but I never hold him to dates so strictly, I always give leeway. There's a thousand things that could delay an order.

I think we will get tracking soon.

Last week Tracy said if anyone had a delayed order to send him an email. I mentioned I hadn't heard anything about my pill pre-order. He said the items were currently being stocked and I should have tracking by the end of the week.

I haven't received tracking yet, but I never hold him to dates so strictly, I always give leeway. There's a thousand things that could delay an order.

I think we will get tracking soon.
Check Informed Delivery. It will show up there before the email does.

What ink jet printer would you suggest?
I prefer Canon over Epson for the most part, but your MMV, I use the Canon G620, It's a mega tank system and is great quality for the price. The printer heads are small and it can run a bit slow if you want it for documents etc..It's very basic but the phone app is decent and reliable
Other great Canon is the pixma line, the Canon pixma 200 pro, monster speed and durability but for almost twice the cost.
Most 6 colored printers will get you good enough image and letter/character clarity. Epsons can fill this need as well, just read your reviews and wait for good deals coming up Black Friday etc...

I prefer Canon over Epson for the most part, but your MMV, I use the Canon G620, It's a mega tank system and is great quality for the price. The printer heads are small and it can run a bit slow if you want it for documents etc..It's very basic but the phone app is decent and reliable
Other great Canon is the pixma line, the Canon pixma 200 pro, monster speed and durability but for almost twice the cost.
Most 6 colored printers will get you good enough image and letter/character clarity. Epsons can fill this need as well, just read your reviews and wait for good deals coming up Black Friday etc...
How do you cut the labels then? Cricut? Or by hand?

Of course I’m an idiot. Why would I be looking for illegal drug advice from dudes with cute little stars on their profile?

what im surprised is that you dont call 911 for advice

Epson sucks.

My favorite is Brother but not sure if they sell them in the US.

How do you cut the labels then? Cricut? Or by hand?
I have the Siser Juliet vinyl cutting machine, its 2nd only to industrial grade cutters. The Leonardo design studio software is always getting upgraded and can read .SVG files as well as .Eps, but for lables with or wihtout rounded corners, any basic machine will do, including the Cricut. Other Great machines are the Brother ScanN cut , silhouette cameo 4 or 5 models and yes your steady hand, a ruler square and a craft/exacto blade. If you only have 10-50 labels to do and their for personal use, I would invest in a good printer instead, however if your have some funds to spare, and you're banging off a few hundred each month,then grab a good cutter machine. I grabbed my Siser Juliet because I knew I also wanted to do HTV( heat transfer vinyl) for T-shirts and stickers as a hobby.Good Luck and feel free to ask any additional questions. Also, watch a shit load of Youtube tuts, to understand the various machines, set- up, software and operation and accessories

I have the Siser Juliet vinyl cutting machine, its 2nd only to industrial grade cutters. The Leonardo design studio software is always getting upgraded and can read .SVG files as well as .Eps, but for lables with or wihtout rounded corners, any basic machine will do, including the Cricut. Other Great machines are the Brother ScanN cut , silhouette cameo 4 or 5 models and yes your steady hand, a ruler square and a craft/exacto blade. If you only have 10-50 labels to do and their for personal use, I would invest in a good printer instead, however if your have some funds to spare, and you're banging off a few hundred each month,then grab a good cutter machine. I grabbed my Siser Juliet because I knew I also wanted to do HTV( heat transfer vinyl) for T-shirts and stickers as a hobby.Good Luck and feel free to ask any additional questions. Also, watch a shit load of Youtube tuts, to understand the various machines, set- up, software and operation and accessories
I'll PM :) thank you

I'll PM :) thank you

If its for personal use, a cheap simple option is to use one of those bluetooth handheld printers. They have their own app to design the sticker and you just send it to print via bluetooth.

Im using Niimbot D110, i think someone suggested it here some time ago. Cost me about 17€ with some discounts.

Only downside ive found is that if you warm the vial on hot water, sticker sometimes comes off.

View: https://youtu.be/QxzTCK6Qhk8

Last edited:
If its for personal use, a cheap simple option is to use one of those bluetooth handheld printers. They have their own app to design the sticker and you just send it to print via bluetooth.

Im using Niimbot D110, i think someone suggested it here some time ago. Cost me about 17€ with some discounts.

Only downside ive found is that if you warm the vial on hot water, sticker sometimes comes off.
I have it already but I would like fancy labels for my own stuff ahaha

I have already the design in my mind, actually had one already done by a friend but don't have the printer to make it and all the ppl I know that have one are in USA and I'm comfortable having these kind of labels shipped from overseas.

Niimbot are fucking amazing for simple labeling, I love mine

That’s what I’m thinking. There is no way in hell that 60 people are on Reta and no one has an increased RHR.
The only thing these people are measuring is their scale weight.
And he doesn't even tell them to measure it. Speaks highly of the subject providing it

Back