Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

All the people complain about stuff flowing in the oil or under filled vial.

You guys get a vial for under 6$ just filter it and get over it. This is sooo cheap.

I use to pay 6$ pr 1ml test. You guys are so lucky to live in this time.

You guys get a vial for under 6$ just filter it and get over it. This is sooo cheap.

That is so true. I've been thinking that ever since I saw whats going on with the sterility testing ongoing debate.

This the golden age, I have to believe these people weren't involved in this back in the day or just whimpy and petty as fuck to do shit like that.

And yet the only reason you don't pay that much anymore is because the bar was raised, which you are currently arguing against.

Where do you get your filters?
You can get everything you need from Amazon.
Listen,
Warm that gear up on a candle wax warmer or your coffee pot hot plate or something... i warm my oils up before every injection with one of these..
So warm up that fucking oil. Next using about a 22 gauge needle you draw you 2 vials into that 20ml sterile syringe. Take the needle off yhe syringe twist on the syringe filter the attach a 22 gauge needle on the output of the filter.

Have your dam 20ml sterile vial right there ready to go with a vent needle sticking out of it. Insert the needle and inject that dope into that 20ml vial... you are gonna have to use some fucking elbow grease.. got me trt? Repeat until your done!!

If I get any less than 9.9ml I’m cutting my hair short and asking to talk to Tracy’s manager

they have civil rights lol
BS. They live and operate in China. You are just making up excuses for poor CS. You should be Amazon Prime++ answering emails and wu in you sleep needed be.

Now get back to work slave and if that happens again I would like a word with your manager!

Always Sunny Fx GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

BS. They live and operate in China. You are just making up excuses for poor CS. You should be Amazon Prime++ answering emails and wu in you sleep needed be.

Now get back to work slave and if that happens again I would like a word with your manager!

Always Sunny Fx GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
fuck it hire me as an assistant i could use some extra cash

It’s the weekend motherfuckers, it’s normal to not get a reply at 8am, can’t force them to work the weekend, they have civil rights lol.

And yes unfortunately the telegram is nuked, probably censorship issues like discord and reddit etc… wasn’t expecting it but yeaah it did happen..
You REALLY need to setup a Session instance up. No one can touch that.

It’s the weekend motherfuckers, it’s normal to not get a reply at 8am, can’t force them to work the weekend, they have civil rights lol.

And yes unfortunately the telegram is nuked, probably censorship issues like discord and reddit etc… wasn’t expecting it but yeaah it did happen..
Idk why people still don't get that...
Enjoy your weekend!

No soup for you! We done pissed them off it’s all out of stock now. Honestly that 12 hr time difference gets me every time. I was sitting here thinking it wasn’t the weekend yesterday when we messaged and was at work all day thinking about it but it was Friday night for them.

Back