Raws through the airport

Ap
Well, If I wrapped 100g of test powder in on of my pockets and a few more grams of other stuff in the other pocket, would I get caught in the airport? I have never traveled abroad before, but I'm about to. I would like to take raws with me, as I'm staying a long time in the other country. Is there any step in the boarding and un-boarding process that would make me show authorities what I hold in my pockets, if it's non-metallic?
parently you are unfamiliar with customs ability to fist fuck you in the name of “freedom” mail it to yourself or find a source who will. DO NOT TRY AND TAKE RAWS THROUGH THE AIRPORT!!

Please try it.

Like really, just go for it.
I’ve gotten creatine pills and protein powder through TSA multiple times without extra questioning.

Certainly it’s a risk, but idk if it’s a huge one if the raw powder can easily pass off as something else. Tbh though I have no clue what raws look like and if their appearance is super sus. Does it look like a medication perhaps? I guess if it really is too powdery, then that’s gonna be quite risky to pass off as something else.

But all in all I guess this is different from sneaking a vial through tsa?

Wait, who is “they” that is scanning packages? Is this customs or airport security/TSA?
Wrap your raws in black plastic on the outside.
There's a machine that can scan packages for over 400 compounds.

The latest I've read it CAN'T scan through black plastic, but can scan through everything else (cardboard, clear plastic etc). It's a $30,000 machine so not every package hub has this.

Be aware that they can send a needle through your package & then test whatever comes out on the other end so you may want to place your things inside of a hard cased container to prevent this.

Don't label the fucking raws what they are FFS & wear gloves so you don't leave your fingerprints all over the fucking package & it's inner contents.

I've ordered chocolate protein isolate in 15 pound increments & it's come to my domain with holes through every bag & is spilling out of the bags. They thought it was heroin most likely.

Good luck.

I’ve gotten creatine pills and protein powder through TSA multiple times without extra questioning.

Certainly it’s a risk, but idk if it’s a huge one if the raw powder can easily pass off as something else. Tbh though I have no clue what raws look like and if their appearance is super sus. Does it look like a medication perhaps? I guess if it really is too powdery, then that’s gonna be quite risky to pass off as something else.

But all in all I guess this is different from sneaking a vial through tsa?
How many people do you hear caught with steroid powder in creatine container ?

I’ve traveled a lot and whenever I needed something, I either bought it when I arrived or had it shipped to where I was staying. Trying to sneak it through security, even if it’s non-metallic, can lead to some serious legal problems.

Back