Refillable injector pen

Hi,

New to the forum, but this thread is gold! I got a couple of questions. I was thinking of using a pen for IG1-LR3, reconstituted with 0.6% Acetic Acid, 1mg in 2ml solution. Would I just fill the cartridge with 2ml and once loaded purge 1.3ml of air? Or does it work best if the cartridge is filled all the way? Should I be concerned with the 0.6% AA eating at the rubber?

From my research into IGF1-LR3, it’s best pinned immediately post workout in the muscle trained, so using a pen would be a game changer.

Fill the cartridge and purge the air.

0.6% acetic acid is much weaker than vinegar; I doubt it'd eat away at much.

Hi guys,

I found a good website to source pens. I bought 2 Eli Lilly Savvio’s for $10/piece and also 2 Sanofi allstar Pro’s for $10/piece.

They are a Canadian pharmacy. Took about a week to deliver to West coast. I think all pens have a max quantity of 2.

As a side note, I really like the allstar pro, injections have been very smooth. I did notice with a test cartridge that it leaves a bit more in the top when it’s at the end, but that can be drawn out with a syringe.

Anyone else having leaky cartridge when stored in pens issues? I'm not experiencing it myself so sorry for the vague report, but a friend I fill cartridges for keeps having an issue where they'll leave it for a week and come back and it'll be "gone". Not sure what's happening I use the same source pens/vials and have no issues.

I'm not getting scammed, she's paying for the peptides I just do reconstitution and filling.

Anyone else having leaky cartridge when stored in pens issues? I'm not experiencing it myself so sorry for the vague report, but a friend I fill cartridges for keeps having an issue where they'll leave it for a week and come back and it'll be "gone". Not sure what's happening I use the same source pens/vials and have no issues.

I'm not getting scammed, she's paying for the peptides I just do reconstitution and filling.

Is there a puddle under the pen?? Doesn't really make sense.

Sometimes mine leaks a little after injection, but it's only a drip or two.

I wonder if he's leaving the needle pen on the pen.

Yeah, sometimes. You can try leaving the pin in for a few seconds after injecting.
I'm doing this guys & switched to 12mm needles from 8's & it's still happening...... I also tried purging some more air as i thought there may be excess pressure in the cartridge but im still getting leaking from the needle point. It make no difference if i leave needle in for 1min......like i say this is with 12mm needles also?!

I'm doing this guys & switched to 12mm needles from 8's & it's still happening...... I also tried purging some more air as i thought there may be excess pressure in the cartridge but im still getting leaking from the needle point. It make no difference if i leave needle in for 1min......like i say this is with 12mm needles also?!

It's a really small volume. You're not losing a lot.

I usually leave the pin on because I use it a few times. Someone posted a study showing it's fine up to 6 uses.

Haven't noticed any leakage from this, so I don't think that's the cause. Although I think @Volute's case of mysteriously vanishing peptides is weird all together.
IDGAF......study or not. Not risking that. That's reckless imo. If your spending hundreds or more on gear, supplements, peptides, GH.....you really should not be skimping on sanitation.

IDGAF......study or not. Not risking that. That's reckless imo. If your spending hundreds or more on gear, supplements, peptides, GH.....you really should not be skimping on sanitation.

Not really unsanitary. Diabetics have been reusing pins forever with no infections or injection site irritation. Please see some of the studies linked here.

I'm not pushing the behavior, just showing clinical evidence that insulin pins are safe to reuse.

Not really unsanitary. Diabetics have been reusing pins forever with no infections or injection site irritation. Please see some of the studies linked here.

I'm not pushing the behavior, just showing clinical evidence that insulin pins are safe to reuse.
Yes, diabetics reuse needles until is dull. I also do that and never have any problem. Also never see a leak on apidra, novorapid or lantus.