Stats:
  • ≈40 (give or take a couple years)
  • Around 5’8” to 5’9”
  • 200 lb
  • 16% BF
History:
Current Goals:
  • Improve body composition
  • Gain strength (goals of 405 squat, 315 bench, and 495 deadlift)
  • Retain (or even gain) muscle while losing fat (I guess my goals are not very original or unique).
Injuries and Medical concerns:
  • Right bicep tendonitis
  • Forearm tendonitis
  • Past shoulder issues
  • Gyno prone (pubescent natural gyno)
  • Previous history of issues controlling E2 levels
  • Hematocrit control
  • LDL levels
Pre-Cycle Bloods:
Precautions in place:
  • Lift selection to avoid lifts known to aggravate the tendinitis
  • Arimidex (Pharmacist)
  • Aromasin (Pharmacist)
  • Tamoxifen (Pharmacist)
  • Clomid (just incase the rare event I ever want to come completely off and PCT; Pharmacist)
  • Whole Blood donations as often as allowed
  • Stricter diet – elimination of red meats and reduction in saturate fats
  • Addition of Niacin to supplements
  • Addition of soluble fiber to supplements
  • Plan to actually do low impact cardio with dedication
The Cycle!
  • W:1-16 600mg EQ (Frank)
  • W:1-16 300mg Deca (Frank)
  • W:1-16 60mg Test-E (Frank)
  • W:1-16 25mg Aromasin (will adjust dosage as necessary; Pharmacist)
  • W:1-16 600iu HCG (ReliableRX)
  • W:1-16 2x ED 100mcg mod GRF(1-29) + 100mcg GHRP-2/Ipamorelin (Toms)
  • (optional) W:8-16 300mg Drostanolone Mix (Frank, M300 mix)
  • (optional) Tamoixifen (Pharmacist)
  • (optional) Albuterol (Pharmacisit)
  • (optional) T3/T4 (Pharmacist)
*AAS dosages will be split Sun/Weds, AI on Mon/Thur (adjust as needed), and HCG on MWF.
(the 60mg Test and HCG will provide a TRT level Testosterone baseline for any bloodwork and for some conversion to true E2).

Graph of planned cycle:
gWb8JcW.jpg

2016 blast/cycle planner (100-120mg cruise where not highlighted by a blast):
dnh33fr.jpg

Lifting Program:
I plan to start with my own variation based upon “The Texas Method” style of training as follows with mandatory work and work-sets in bold and completely optional work listed that most may not even happen—just there for ideas and as needs and energy/recovery levels dictate (warm-up work and ramping sets NOT listed but will be happening; for example, it may take 3-5 ramp sets for me to get up to the top working weight on some heavy lifts).
(another Texas Method write-up)

Monday
(Volume day):
Squats 5x5
@80-90% of Friday’s planned 5RM
Bench 5x5 @80-90% of Friday’s planned 5RM
Barbell Row 3x8-10
(optional: assistance/accessory work such as Tricep Extensions, Weighted Dips, CGBP with bands, rear delt work, bicep/arm work, grip work, shrugs, abs/core, GHR, RDL, and back extensions).

Wednesday (OHP and active recovery):
Squats 2x5
@80-90% of Monday’s worksets
Strict Standing Overhead Press 3x5 @auto-regulation (if I can get 6 on the last set then +5lb)
Extreme Wide-Grip Pullups 3x8-10 @auto-regulation (if I get 3x10+ then +5lb)
(optional: assistance/accessory work such as medium grip pullups, close grip chins, shoulder side/rear delt work, grip work, abs/core, GHR, and back extensions).

Friday (Intensity day):
Squats 1x5 @5RM (if I get 5 reps then add +5lb)
Bench 1x5 @5RM (if I get 5 reps then add +5lb)
Deadlift 1x5 @5RM (I will be doing slight deficit by standing on a 45 plate – if I get all 5 reps then add)
(optional: assistance/accessory work such as Pendlay Rows, Tricep Extensions, Weighted Dips, CGBP with bands, rear delt work, bicep/arm work, grip work, shrugs, abs/core, GHR, RDL, and back extensions).

*There is possibility of adjusting rep ranges; for example, working heavy triples, doubles, or even testing max on Fridays.

**At some point I may consider changing to a 6-day Legs/Push/Pull bodybuilding split and will write-up those details if that ever actually become relevant.

***Cardio work to be done on non-lifting days or if possible many hours before or after lifting (if I am able to lift very early then cardio in the evening).

Recomp Diet:
  • I used and https://content.tigerfitness.com/tdee-calculator-total-daily-energy-expenditure/ to determine my total daily energy expendable caloric needs of ≈3000 cals.
  • Next, I calculated the amount of protein I would like to take in based upon my body-weight; I went with 1.2g protein per pound of body-weight which is ≈240g.
  • Then, I calculated the amount of fats I would like to take in based upon my body-weight; I went with 0.7g per pound of body-weight which is ≈140g.
  • Using the sum of those two Macros I calculated the caloric content which came out to be: 240(4 cals) + 140(9 cals) = 2220 cals.
  • The difference between that figure and my TDEE yields the calories that come from carbs: 3000 cals - 2220 cals = 780 cals.
  • In order to determine the grams of carbs I needed to dived the calories coming from carbs by 4: 780 cals / 4 = 195 g carbs.
Therefore my current baseline maintenance macros are:
240g p : 195g c : 140g f

Diet spreadsheet:

6EXacBo.jpg

Macros per meal (for various numbers of meals per day):
IVCXJRT.jpg

****The Plan is to eat just above maintenance for the first few weeks and then slowly cut cals to drop down into a caloric deficit over the second half of the cycle in order to promote a lose of fat and improve my body composition in a way that will not sacrifice strength (or at least that is the goal).

Food list (just some examples, not complete):
Whole Eggs
Egg whites
Chicken
Turkey
Tuna
Salmon
Tilapia
Kale
Spinach
Onions
Carrots
Mushrooms
Radishes
Cucumbers
Tomatoes
Olives
Garlic
Brocoli
Green Beans
Sweet Potatoes
Brown Rice
Pasta
Feta Cheese (on salads)
Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Mozzarella Cheese
Bell peppers
Corn Tortillas
Pinto Beans
Black Beans
Re-fried Beans
Limes
Lemons
Kiwi
Bananas
Steel Cut Oats
Ground Quick Oats (in PWO shake)
Blueberries
Raspberries
Blackberries
Walnuts
Almonds
Pecans
Greek Yogurt
Cottage Cheese
Natural Organic Peanut Butter
Organic Coconut Oil
Olive Oil

Condiments:
Louisiana Hot Sauce
Balsamic vinegar

Supplements:
J6drmfv.jpg

I also have some Niacin on the way and psyllium husk (fiber) not pictured, to help with LDL levels.

----------------------

My request to all of you:

Keep it positive here; Please don't use this thread to argue with other members or talk shit about anyone -- if you have a problem with anyone then make a new thread about it or take it to PMs. A log is a lot work and takes dedication/time, and all I ask of you in return is to respect my simple request.
Thank you.
-----------------

Welcome aboard!
LET THE GAINZ BEGIN!!!

Wow, I have to say I am just mesmerized,for lack of a better word, at the amount of planning that went in to this, graphs and all, I'm impressed. I don't think i'll ever be the kind of guy that is able to put something together as detailed as this, but it's pretty awesome to see.

@RThoads now that's how to present a cycle. I will be following this with interest. It's clear you have put a lot of thought into this...... Good luck.

Before and after pics maybe? I see gains, lots of gains

Subb'd for sure.
I'm incredibly impressed with your attention to detail.
You are such a top contributor here RT. I wish you the best.
Where did you get your plot graph?

Your attention to detail is very impressive, looks like a recipe for success to me. I've got some experience with The Texas Method myself as well.

Big thanks to all the support and kinds words everyone.
Not like I can go around and talk about this stuff with coworkers or regular people -- hell they here the word deadlift or AAS and they get all freaked out like they are watching a scary movie.
I love having MESO so we can learn from one another.

@RThoads now that's how to present a cycle. I will be following this with interest. It's clear you have put a lot of thought into this...... Good luck.

Before and after pics maybe? I see gains, lots of gains

Yes, I will try to get some pics throughout.
I am not big on too many pics just because of the legal status of some of this stuff, but I will get something up soon.

Subb'd for sure.
I'm incredibly impressed with your attention to detail.
You are such a top contributor here RT. I wish you the best.
Where did you get your plot graph?

thanks brother!
here is what I used for the plot:
SteroidGraph - Graph your cycle

Elaborate please. I'm still learning as well. - as far as the E2 crash

During my mixed EQ/Test cruising experiment, I found that on only 30mg/week test my E2 dropped to nothing.
RT's mixed compound cruising experiments | MESO-Rx Forum

My hope is that the 60mg Test + HCG will put me at my HRT baseline TT level.

This could be for a number of reasons such as EQ may not aromatize at all for me (it indeed is theoretically far less likely to convert, and in practice my symptoms and bloods showed I had no E2). Also, Deca should not convert to E2. If I only ran the Deca and EQ I will be crashed out with ZERO E2.

While I do not want much E2, some is definitely needed to health reasons such as lipid profile, sexual function, gains, and bone physiology to name a few.

One could then say, "well just run a bunch of test then man!"
However, I am very gyno prone and I did not enjoy being on much AI.
For this cycle I would like to keep the AI as low as possible and shed some fat.
My hope is with the an improved body composition (fat increases aromatase levels) I will be able to run a decent amount of test next winter for a more aggressive bulk cycle.

Finally, I am on lifelong HRT (not AAS use related -- On the job I worked with many industrial chemicals, think chemical plant or oil refinery, for a long time and has caused MANY negative health issues); I would not even run blast/cycles if I had normal levels naturally. But since I am pinning all the time anyway and dealing with the consequences, I wanted to enjoy some gym gains and anti-aging aloung the way.

I do get tested by my doctor on occasion and I wanted to have some TRT equivalent level of TT or there would be an issue. Imagine if I went in and my TT was 1000+ but for two years I have been low; likewise if my levels were at under 500 but my TRT keeps me at the mid 600s -- something would look bad.

Question?

What do you guys think of my AI dosage?

During my cruise I was on 90mg EQ and 30 mg Test a week ZERO AI and I completely crashed my E2. I adjusted to 60mg EQ and 60 mg Test, did not get bloods, but do feel a little better.

So now you can see on this cycle I planned to pop 12.5 mg Aromasin 2x a week to start with. I know the EQ can convert to some degree, and maybe a very little bit of the Deca, and I have the 60 mg Test + HCG...In your opinion is 25mg a week Aromasin a reasonable starting point or should I up it?

21-FEB-2016

Week 1: pin-1
300mg EQ
150mg Deca
30mg Test-E
25g 1-inch @ Left Glute

Very smooth, ZERO discomfort.

During my cruise trained my GF on how to do IM shots so she could help me (she is cool with AAS and currently running 10 mg Var ED and 30mg Test/week herself) and what an awesome luxury. I think this was the smoothest easiest pin I have ever had. I shake a lot and just suck but she was steady, slow, and just perfect.

Mixed up some Peptides for my modGRF/Ipam tonight (2x/day; will use pre-bed and upon waking up each day) and took a quick pic because they looked so good ;) haha
jtvQKpK.jpg

See you all tomorrow night after I finish my first lifting session of the program.

I've been thinking about your AI issue RT. What if you were to put a little Masteron into the mix. Not much. Just 200-300 of long ester Mast a week. You may be able to reduce or eliminate your AI usage.

I've been thinking about your AI issue RT. What if you were to put a little Masteron into the mix. Not much. Just 200-300 of long ester Mast a week. You may be able to reduce or eliminate your AI usage.

I was not able to secure a source of long ester Mast.
Frank only has the M300 mix (prop/enth mixed) but it was $140 a vial or something high like that when I picked mine up so I was only able to grab two for the end of this recomp.

I totally agree with your idea @Melly Mel from hell and I hope to soon find a source for it that I trust and am comfortable working with. Maybe PoTG (that is only one I know that even has it is stock).