SCAMMER - BEWARE (PINNACLE ELEMENTS)

sounds like a scalper

this guy goes around buying gear from cheap sources here and just resells them to other members here for higher prices to make a profit? wtf that should be hella against the rules

sounds like a scalper

this guy goes around buying gear from cheap sources here and just resells them to other members here for higher prices to make a profit? wtf that should be hella against the rules
Nah, remember Rido. He did that and had a great service. But this guy stealing $700, he's just pond scum.

What this guy did is really shitty but you should not promote doxing anyone. You're on the border of behavior that'll get you banned with this post. I would take it down.

I appreciate your concern.

I didn't post anything illegal though, it's public info. I'm just saying he is lucky meso probably autoremoves metadata from iphone photos.

One day he might be not so lucky and it could end bad for him if he proceeds being the scammer scum that he is.

What this guy did is really shitty but you should not promote doxing anyone. You're on the border of behavior that'll get you banned with this post. I would take it down.

I didn't post anything illegal though, it's public info. I'm just saying he is lucky meso probably autoremoves metadata from iphone photos.
There was no EXIF geolocation data on that image. The forum app removes such EXIF data if uploaded images require resizing. After the next upgrade, the app will automatically process and remove EXIF data on the client-side.

Sponsors

Latest posts