Secret Sources, the SCOC and the Steroid Underground

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by CensoredBoardsSuck, Dec 20, 2014.

1. boodecarlo

boodecarlo Member

Things have always been kinda toxic round here but there's some great shit here too. Take the good with the bad I guess.

ickyrica and bickel29 like this.
  2. bickel29

bickel29 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

No, that's not the gist, smart ass.

Reading your post, I'm not quite sure what your point is. Are you trying to minimize this site and the contributions of its members? Are you trying to sum up THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of hours of content contributed by thousands of members over the years, by making a blanket statement intended to condescendingly crap on the community here?

Because that is how your post comes across to me. Am I wrong?

Yes, there is a vocal minority here who go hard on sources. And there are also many, many members (some of the same members going after sources, some not) here sharing information and experiences on a tremendous number of topics of interest to the Meso community.

If you really do believe what you posted (your gist), and you're not just trying to crap on this site, then I would encourage you to look around more than just the 'underground'.

I say this with sincere respect...

3. Annapolitan

Annapolitan Junior Member

All I got from your post is that you’re sensitive.

I’ve read around this forum and basically every post these days I see nonsensical aggressiveness and bashing of other people - was simply wondering wtf happened. Seems like you’re trying to defend this “community” yet you’re being just as cunty as the rest of em.

EDIT: beta bitch

4. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Kinda like how you're whining about Meso right now? Lol, pot meet kettle I guess...

5. brutus79

brutus79 Member

That and people who also whine about toxicity and bullshit, right? These days everyone is unhappy about something... lucky for you there are plenty of boards concerned with the delivery tone of the message instead of the underlying content. I have been banned from every single one- you would probably love it there. Basically the same information but instead of learning some new insults they seem infatuated with gay jokes. To each his own.

And the definition of a beta bitch is someone who has a snappy retort... and then realizes he forgot to call someone a beta bitch and edits the post to include that zinger.

6. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

What do you know? You don't even know my name!

brutus79 likes this.
  7. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

LMFAO. This was rich!

brutus79 likes this.
  8. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Whine much? Maybe it is time to get your estro checked.

9. bickel29

bickel29 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Wow, beta bitch, huh? Way to bring it.

I still don't understand what your point is.

So "basically every post these days" (your words) is full of nonsensical aggressiveness and bashing, huh? And this apparently bothers you? And who is the sensitive one?

And your response is to come here to this thread, and bash the site, and then bash anyone who disagrees with you? Again, who is the sensitive one?

Have I summarized what your saying correctly? Talk about nonsensical...

smalls, ickyrica, bolder and 3 others like this.
  10. brutus79

brutus79 Member

You fucking beta bitches are all the same with all your fucking questions and logic laden thinking. Get fucked.