SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

Also where you been hiding? Haven't seen you around in a while.
I've been offline forums a while, just working, running, working on house. Trying to plan another job if my work implements Bidens attack on America. Crazy times we're in now.

I've been offline forums a while, just working, running, working on house. Trying to plan another job if my work implements Bidens attack on America. Crazy times we're in now.
That's good...stay safe out there man!

Good shit skank nice to see u officially make the jump and provide pharma products Dom backed up by testing.... Wish u nothing but success brother, I have a feeling ur gunna be doing just fine and nice product selection

Absolutely right on that. Reasonably accurate dosing is important for certain substances, especially even for ordinary prescription drugs where dosage is to be controlled.

In addition, impurities can affect the product as well so eliminating as much of the impurities is a must.
Agreed. This is cool

*More Ralox, Letro, clen and Sustanon have been restocked.
*Saxenda and Rimos will be in stock by the weekend.
*Samples have been sent to Jano.
8F2C0A5D-09BB-4736-B121-494B9B79DBB2.jpeg

That guy was shady....rip

Truth hurts... hey Kim how long til the old TGI fan club show up ? lol
Speaking ill of the dead? Respect and class not your strong suits I gather? You're here to try and stir the pot? The few times I recall you being present you were treating well known and respected members with derision and contempt while lol'ing your way through a thread. I don't care for that. You're going to find your way to the top of my list of members to deal with.

Speaking ill of the dead? Respect and class not your strong suits I gather? You're here to try and stir the pot? The few times I recall you being present you were treating well known and respected members with derision and contempt while lol'ing your way through a thread. I don't care for that. You're going to find your way to the top of my list of members to deal with.
LOL OK Ben and yes the guy was shady!

Is the salbutamol in stock yet?
No sir. I’m basing my stock off of items that are higher demand. Primo was one of them so I grabbed that first. Saxenda was another. If the demand is there I’ll grab it.

No sir. I’m basing my stock off of items that are higher demand. Primo was one of them so I grabbed that first. Saxenda was another. If the demand is there I’ll grab it.
So the post on page 1 isn’t correct? It says in stock by ~9/20? Just curious since there aren’t many domestics that carry it

So the post on page 1 isn’t correct? It says in stock by ~9/20? Just curious since there aren’t many domestics that carry it
Yes that would be incorrect. I was hoping to have it by then. Unfortunately the Saxenda and rimos took priority. I had more people ask for Saxenda so I put salbutamol on the shelf. I may still carry it, I’ll update if there’s a change. Sorry man.

First and foremost i appreciate SkankHunt professionalism and communication, I ordered some Abombs and Clen from him on Sunday he shipped it out yesterday and arrived today. Everything in it’s original packaging i also appreciate his nice gesture on giving me 2 extra packets of clen lol679C5BD3-4AA6-4542-A4A0-FF6F90A3CA93.jpeg