Small cut 14 weeks

GordoBuilder

Hello,

I am starting this thread to share my results with this little cut period. This cut should last 14 weeks, depends on my mental health about feelling hungry for long time o_O.

I have never on high doses and the last cut I made was in 2019, but nothing special because i find that the lab was subdosed at all, but even with that the results were good. No pictures from this time, a lot of hungry, stress and work, so did not follow straight the evolution. The protocol was the old, but gold, test 400 + trem 300 + mast 200.

Leaving the cruise phase, picture below 15/06/2024:

Multimédia (47).jpgMultimédia (46).jpg

The actual protocol is:
500 Test Sust / week
400 Tren E / week
240 Mast E / week

The diet is basically healthy food filling up 3000kcal-4000kcal a day with 1x cheat meal/week. The diet is not so easy for me beacause i travel a lot and this is the kind of thing that i cannot control, so counting calories is not for my routine.

The training protocol will be 5x/week, with 1 HIIT and 1 moderate cardio, focused on more volume than loads. The past training protocol was focused high loads and low volume with pauses in high loads in the middle.

The little update:
I failed some times on the diet, so i am not progressing as I wished, but nothing catastrophic.
29/06/2024

Multimédia (48).jpgMultimédia (49).jpg

I did not measured my weight because i prefer to look to others parameters, but is around 105kg with 1,84m tall.

I already felt a strength gain, more volume (probably because of the training changes), starting to feel hungry and completely destroyed by friday.

I will try to keep posting.
Advices, tips, whatever, feel free to coment.