[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Why would you even waste your time to write that. Just to be a douche? I’ve been following this thread for alittle while now and I don’t remember seeing it.
The same reason you wasted your time asking a douche bag question. Being an asshole will get you nowhere but I see you’re another impatient internet tough guy

Only way you’ll ever know is to make an order and see what happens. I mean it’s common sense
Coming from you who’s been a member on here for 7 years yet only started posting 6 months ago. And 100% of your post are in source threads. Maybe I’ll just come to you next time I have a question your the expert right.

And no your wrong I actually found out through some other informative members that don’t have there head in there ass.
Good for you man you know how to read and you’re lazy. Plus your grammar is lacking so it explains why you can’t find answers

I see so many people worried about PIP. I have been using for over 3 years and sometimes you get a bad shot and typically faster esters hurt a bit more but that’s part of it. Maybe I have been lucky and haven’t experienced the so called “crippling PIP”. Shoulders and glutes seem to work just fine. Quads can be painful as hell. Just my experience. If I get a bad shot i just suck it up and move on with life.

Coming from you who’s been a member on here for 7 years yet only started posting 6 months ago. And 100% of your post are in source threads. Maybe I’ll just come to you next time I have a question your the expert right.
I actually just typed touchdown? In the search option and got your answer in 5 seconds. Lazy fuck

I actually just typed touchdown? In the search option and got your answer in 5 seconds. Lazy fuck
Your the man bro!! I wish I could be more like you. Anyway this has been fun. Maybe we can continue it next time you decide to open your dick suckers for no reason other then to be a douche.

I see so many people worried about PIP. I have been using for over 3 years and sometimes you get a bad shot and typically faster esters hurt a bit more but that’s part of it. Maybe I have been lucky and haven’t experienced the so called “crippling PIP”. Shoulders and glutes seem to work just fine. Quads can be painful as hell. Just my experience. If I get a bad shot i just suck it up and move on with life.
Generally short esters do yield some pip for me and I’m no stranger to pip but damn man that PPL shit had me red swollen burning. I might add, this was right around the time they were found to have contaminated gear. Idk it worked so I kept using it, stupid I know.

Generally short esters do yield some pip for me and I’m no stranger to pip but damn man that PPL shit had me red swollen burning. I might add, this was right around the time they were found to have contaminated gear. Idk it worked so I kept using it, stupid I know.
That was def the mig oil that caused it. It did the same thing to me. I kept using it too lol

I have had some bad pip with blends. I think it was from EO though. Knotted me up and would have pip for a few days. Actually dreaded pinning which made for a cycle that just wasn’t fun.