[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

He literally answered this 2 paged back. What is it with you guys?

Maybe if people like kendall and others stop posting and having conversations/posting pictures it would be easier to read. Excuse me for waking up to 50 random posts a day on a SOURCE thread and missing one.

I see so many people worried about PIP. I have been using for over 3 years and sometimes you get a bad shot and typically faster esters hurt a bit more but that’s part of it. Maybe I have been lucky and haven’t experienced the so called “crippling PIP”. Shoulders and glutes seem to work just fine. Quads can be painful as hell. Just my experience. If I get a bad shot i just suck it up and move on with life.
Thats what im fucking talking about.

Good suggestion. I just ended it on my part if he wants to keep going that’s up to him.

@mdavid82 has been on this thread since day 1. Guys like you come in and ask the same questions over and over. It’s frustrating so cut him some slack and let’s move on. He’s not a bad dude and I’m sure you’re not either. Just try to see it from the other side and we’d all be better off.

There’s a lot of confrontational talk on here but it’s to be expected. We’re all pretty much alphas and juicers. Lol

@mdavid82 has been on this thread since day 1. Guys like you come in and ask the same questions over and over. It’s frustrating so cut him some slack and let’s move on. He’s not a bad dude and I’m sure you’re not either. Just try to see it from the other side and we’d all be better off.

There’s a lot of confrontational talk on here but it’s to be expected. We’re all pretty much alphas and juicers. Lol
Dude I totally understand that it frustrating when the same question keeps getting asked over and over. Like @trypsin said it can really painful to read through some of the garbage that goes on these threads. I apologize for asking a question that’s already been answered. Sometimes it’s easier to just ask then to sift through the bs. And sometimes it’s easier to just answer the question then to start a back and forth charade that clogs of the thread anyway.

Dude I totally understand that it frustrating when the same question keeps getting asked over and over. Like @trypsin said it can really painful to read through some of the garbage that goes on these threads. I apologize for asking a question that’s already been answered. Sometimes it’s easier to just ask then to sift through the bs. And sometimes it’s easier to just answer the question then to start a back and forth charade that clogs of the thread anyway.

It’s totally easier to answer the question. @mdavid82 must have been having a bad day. Lol. Yea man it’s nothing against you or anyone here, we’ve all just got to be better, myself included. This board has turned into a shit talking fest and I’ve just decided to stop after my last confrontation. It’s just easier that way.

It’s totally easier to answer the question. @mdavid82 must have been having a bad day. Lol. Yea man it’s nothing against you or anyone here, we’ve all just got to be better, myself included. This board has turned into a shit talking fest and I’ve just decided to stop after my last confrontation. It’s just easier that way.
I’m 100% with ya. I didn’t join meso to find sources. I joined to learn more about training, diet and gear. So the more we can contribute and learn the better for all of us. Ppl need to turn there tough guy down and try to help others not just be an asshole for no reason.

I’m 100% with ya. I didn’t join meso to find sources. I joined to learn more about training, diet and gear. So the more we can contribute and learn the better for all of us. Ppl need to turn there tough guy down and try to help others not just be an asshole for no reason.
Up the ai you bitches:rolleyes:

Just kidding:)

@Budlee and @mdavid82 if you guys wanna go at it back and forth and keep from cluttering up the thread I suggest take it here:
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/knock-out-room.134380077/

Just a suggestion :D
Who’s going back and forth? Lol budlee got an attitude and his pussy hurts. Clutter? How about people asking the same questions over and over because they’re too lazy to use the functions on this board. He’s not the first to talk shit and he’s not even good at it lol. Dick suckers? Good one

Who’s going back and forth? Lol budlee got an attitude and his pussy hurts. Clutter? How about people asking the same questions over and over because they’re too lazy to use the functions on this board. He’s not the first to talk shit and he’s not even good at it lol. Dick suckers? Good one

Damn dude lower your dose! Lol. Budlee apologized. Moving right along...

There u go again. And all I did is ask a question. You are the one that started talking shit. Your just too stupid too see that. I’m done my man. Your a waste of my time.

Damn dude lower your dose! Lol. Budlee apologized. Moving right along...
Thankyou! This dipshit doesn’t know when to quit. If you look back at his history 85% of his post are him talking shit to people. He doesn’t contribute anything. Lol

Sponsors

Latest posts