[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

@Sasquatch Labs are you guys still planning on expanding to other boards?
I know you mentioned it a while back. I was just wondering if you changed your mind.
Looks like you’re doing good here on Meso so I wonder why the reason you’d even wanna expand. I’m jus curious I guess.

Expanding will be there downfalls

They can barely keep up with meso. You see out of stock more than full stock 99% of the time.

All too often labs do great then decided to expand and shit starts falling apart at the seams fast.

Our shipper is a tad behind. Orders placed in the last 3 days either went out today, or will go out tomorrow. We're setting up another shipper and they should be up to speed this weekend.

Jay

Jay - Thank you for the great customer service. Confirmed order/payment on Sunday, April 15th and received package on Friday, April 20th. That's the fastest turnaround in all my year's ordering gear and will continue using Sasquatch labs as long as they exist. thanks again Jay.
Smack ur self

They can barely keep up with meso. You see out of stock more than full stock 99% of the time.

All too often labs do great then decided to expand and shit starts falling apart at the seams fast.
Im just wondering we’re all these dudes came from never seen most of these screen names ....

I didn’t know they had already went to another board. I was waiting to see if/when they did expand how long things would stay on the up and up. I guess now we’ll see.

Better jump on the hoarding surplus stockpile now.

Well now I’m interested in hearing about this. I’m not a member there so unable to look at any threads or anything else for that matter.
Same here and I'm not trying to run over and jump on board. I will be doing as I said and standing by idly watching.

Sponsors