[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Anybody checked out the conversation over there on SAS?
I did briefly look over the thread. Seems like a bunch of touchdowns and good reviews. Looks like a lot of guys waiting for the restock over there also. I would imagine between the two boards that stock will be gone quickly again.

I did briefly look over the thread. Seems like a bunch of touchdowns and good reviews. Looks like a lot of guys waiting for the restock over there also. I would imagine between the two boards that stock will be gone quickly again.
All i noticed was a bunch of new guys going crazy

You ever get the email saying yours was shipped? I’m in the same boat been waiting patiently today nothing yet. Ordered in last 3 days
My suggestion is to be a little more patient man.
After receiving the shipped email message then give it 3-5 days. If nothing after 5 days then maybe post your concerns.
Patience is a virtue ;)

You ever get the email saying yours was shipped? I’m in the same boat been waiting patiently today nothing yet. Ordered in last 3 days

I ordered within the the last 3 day window he mentioned but I haven't received an email has shipped yet. I'm guessing the shipper may still be behind or something, not worried yet.