[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

You know if the gear is good then I am fine waiting a couple more days but what I don’t like is “I don’t know wether it has been shipped yet or not”. No it’s not about how quick I’m going to get my gear but rather the indication of a lab that has somewhere lost it’s chain of command or organizational abilities. When labs run to fill as many orders as they possibly can in the shortest amount of time only chaos rules. This is about the time when contaminated/underdosed gear starts to roll out. Seen it before, many times. Not discrediting Jay here at all, only letting him know we are vigilant with our sources and their gear that we inject into our bodies.
Exactly right. Ill pay more for pharma rather than put poor quality UGL in me. Not saying this is where its going, but the ends have began to unravel this past week. Hope to see all these loose ends tied up quick.

Yea, crazy turn over with this lab, this is the third time I can remember this guy letting go of people. I’m especially sad that Becca and those tiddies are no longer with us. This is becoming a pattern though, orders get wonky, he fires someone, then gets back on track for a bit...at this point it’s buy at your own risk. Plus if I was fired by an illegal drug dealer, when I was making easy money, I would be kinda salty...js there’s probably some disgruntled employees out there that have all his info.

I would never track my own package unless using a good proxy server. Just ask Jay and he'll track it for you.
So I’m confused and haven’t searched so I apologize but will it show that you were tracking it so then if you get busted and sent it they can say you’re full of shit? Would a p.o. box be better? Thank-you

So I’m confused and haven’t searched so I apologize but will it show that you were tracking it so then if you get busted and sent it they can say you’re full of shit? Would a p.o. box be better? Thank-you
I'm just saying I'm not having my ip address logged by the United States Postal Service because I couldn't just wait til it arrives. Im sure Jay uses a proxy server when he opens a browser. Just one less fingerprint I have on it. And my packs don't go to home, but I also wouldn't do a P.O. box. All personal choices. It'd also be smarter to order a huge stash and be exposed less.

Yes.

How could you deny you checked your package if your IP address is attached?

Never track package, no need. It will either show up or not.. wether you track it or not.

Not sure why there's so much negativity in this thread. There was an issue with communication with our shipper that did not meet our standards, so we fixed it. We're back up to speed.

Jay

Yes it’s probably not a good idea to track it cause they could track it back to your server. I was just curious if he does or not. I would think it’s probably alittle less risky track of its domestic rather then intl. but I could be wrong

Not sure why there's so much negativity in this thread. There was an issue with communication with our shipper that did not meet our standards, so we fixed it. We're back up to speed.

Jay
I think guys are just alittle concerned when they heard you were going to other forums. Of getting to big too fast and not being able to keep up with the demand. I think a lot of us have personally seen it ruin other good sources that’s all.

Jay
Because people have the attention span of a fucking gnat. At the smallest hiccup they"re ready to panic/ trash the source and or jump off a cliff. I find it amusing really.

Jay
No negativity just giving personal experience

Because people have the attention span of a fucking gnat. At the smallest hiccup they"re ready to panic/ trash the source and or jump off a cliff. I find it amusing really.
Not quite sure I agree. I think the guys that have been around for alittle have seen certain patterns with other sources and the result is always the same.

Has nothing to do with attention span. It has everything to do with holding a labs feet to the fire and ensuring our members get what they deserve.

As others have mentioned there is always patterns when they are recognized they get called out.

It is a fact that jay is out of stock more than in stock on items. This obviously happened when they started selling on other boards.

Second, slow shipping times indicates issues from within’ which jay admitted to.
This can add extra strain and short cuts can end up taking place.

Third- to back up everything jay said he had the man power to do all this, which it is apparent all the extra work load has caused riffs within his “ man power” and is taking a toll with all his recent terminating of “employees”