[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

^ This is why so many sources refuse to source here.
Thank you to everyone who has apologized on behalf of the 3-4 Meso users that post comments like this one. Unfortunately users like these are the loudest ones.

Jay

No one is apologizing for @wedorecover.

Sources refuse to come here because they can’t be protected. Their mistakes get called out and well, frankly because they are scared bitches.

So, let’s take a step back before the firing really starts happening.

^ This is why so many sources refuse to source here.
Thank you to everyone who has apologized on behalf of the 3-4 Meso users that post comments like this one. Unfortunately users like these are the loudest ones.

Jay
Look bud i know you think your the shit rn because a bunch of noobs are blowing you over mediocre gear .... but some of us around here have seen sources like you come in go more often then I change my underwear ... you taking money with out having product is a big no no ... ur out of stock more then your in stock ... its obvious that your over extending .... next comes the short cuts to try and pick up slack ....

Look bud i know you think your the shit rn because a bunch of noobs are blowing you over mediocre gear .... but some of us around here have seen sources like you come in go more often then I change my underwear ... you taking money with out having product is a big no no ... ur out of stock more then your in stock ... its obvious that your over extending .... next comes the short cuts to try and pick up slack ....

Again, this has to do with the crackdown at customs. Not sure if you guys have tried importing recently.

Jay

Again, this has to do with the crackdown at customs. Not sure if you guys have tried importing recently.

Jay

You expanded at a time when the crackdowns in customs were happening. It’s nothing new, the fent rage has been going on for roughly a year or so.

What did you think was going to happen?

Do you plan on getting to a point where you don’t take new customers?

Some Benefits would be:

To control your inventory more efficiently.

Keep employee stress down from trying to meet more demand than you can satisfy. Which I’m sure the stress from you takes a toll on them from trying to figure all this out.

Your volume would probably increase due to people not having to piece together their cycle. As in, getting a little from you, little from someone else etc. so fewer order but larger amounts. This would also keep you safer and the consumer.. with less small packages moving.

You expanded at a time when the crackdowns in customs were happening. It’s nothing new, the fent rage has been going on for roughly a year or so.

What did you think was going to happen?

Do you plan on getting to a point where you don’t take new customers?

Some Benefits would be:

To control your inventory more efficiently.

Keep employee stress down from trying to meet more demand than you can satisfy. Which I’m sure the stress from you takes a toll on them from trying to figure all this out.

Your volume would probably increase due to people not having to piece together their cycle. As in, getting a little from you, little from someone else etc. so fewer order but larger amounts. This would also keep you safer and the consumer.. with less small packages moving.
Private sources are pointless on a public forum like this.

There' a popular thread of a private source in the underground. Half the posts are from clients sucking each other' cocks over there private sources gear. The other half of the posts are from people sucking the sources cock to try and become a client. Fuck that shit.

Not sure why there's so much negativity in this thread. There was an issue with communication with our shipper that did not meet our standards, so we fixed it. We're back up to speed.

Jay

So when you fire people do you kill them? Or do the just go about their every day business knowing what u do?

Private sources are pointless on a public forum like this.

Don’t believe I said private. But you assumed that.

What I said was, do you get to a point where you don’t take anymore customers. That doesn’t make it private, it makes it a smart decision to not keep taking more and more on.

You can only keep expanding so far, before you implode. It’s how sources always find themselves in turmoil keep taking on more and more until it falls apart and when it falls apart... it does so very rapidly.

Unlike the MesoRX self appointed royalty above me : I dont spend my free time on open forums giving business advice to labs which clearly dont want it.. but I think this would be an appropriate time to give my review of sas:

Total packages so far recieved: >$500 of gear in 2 packs

Customer service rating: Outstanding, knowledgable, and friendly (Fast email response). Jay and Dino will take care of you if you treat them with the same respect you want to recieve

Gear: Bloods are getting done tomorow - will let you know but the test e feels the way it should be. Low PIP as well

Delivery: Took 3 days the first time then 5 days the second. Pack was vac sealed and properly secured.

Will be ordering from Sas as my primary guys from now on.

Cheers,
Dbe18

Unlike the MesoRX self appointed royalty above me : I dont spend my free time on open forums giving business advice to labs which clearly dont want it.. but I think this would be an appropriate time to give my review of sas:

Customer service rating: Outstanding, knowledgable, and friendly (Fast email response). Jay and Dino will take care of you if you treat them with the same respect you want to recieve

Gear: Bloods are getting done tomorow - will let you know but the test e feels the way it should be. Low PIP as well

Delivery: Took 3 days the first time then 5 days the second. Pack was vac sealed and properly secured.

Cheers,
Dbe18

Wow someone with 3 posts to their name that knows everything :rolleyes::rolleyes: two orders and you're already shilling, congrats.

Cheers,
Dbe18
And maybe you should read @Roger rabbit posts..he's pretty knowledgable and shares that with people. He's not self-appointed MESO royalty, he's just a good guy with a lot of knowledge. These MESO regulars have seen a lot more and given a lot more than you and your whopping 3 posts have..so maybe take some time and learn something from them.

Last edited:
Don’t believe I said private. But you assumed that.

What I said was, do you get to a point where you don’t take anymore customers. That doesn’t make it private, it makes it a smart decision to not keep taking more and more on.

You can only keep expanding so far, before you implode. It’s how sources always find themselves in turmoil keep taking on more and more until it falls apart and when it falls apart... it does so very rapidly.
You suggested that he stop taking new customers. To me that means pvt. I apologize if I misunderstood you.
That

Cheers,
Dbe18

You almost had me...read this post and had to take a double take on my browser...(thought it was eroids)