[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

I come here. I buy my shit. I leave. I dont find the need to be giving business advice to UGL's. Sorry I think its goofy and unwarranted. Congrats your an allstar on a steroid source website - want a fucking cookie?

Bottom line for the lurkers here: Sas has been legit and I will be continuing to order from this source.

Unlike the MesoRX self appointed royalty above me : I dont spend my free time on open forums giving business advice to labs which clearly dont want it.. but I think this would be an appropriate time to give my review of sas:

Total packages so far recieved: >$500 of gear in 2 packs

Customer service rating: Outstanding, knowledgable, and friendly (Fast email response). Jay and Dino will take care of you if you treat them with the same respect you want to recieve

Gear: Bloods are getting done tomorow - will let you know but the test e feels the way it should be. Low PIP as well

Delivery: Took 3 days the first time then 5 days the second. Pack was vac sealed and properly secured.

Will be ordering from Sas as my primary guys from now on.

Cheers,
Dbe18

I come here. I buy my shit. I leave. I dont find the need to be giving business advice to UGL's. Sorry I think its goofy and unwarranted. Congrats your an allstar on a steroid source website - want a fucking cookie?

Bottom line for the lurkers here: Sas has been legit and I will be continuing to order from this source.

Shut the fuck up dick rider. You bought your shit, now leave like you said you would you good little dick rider.

Neat..you contribute nothing to the betterment of the community except taking shots at quality members who help people. This is precisely why the underground is going downhill.

So you’re basically here for yourself and could care less about anybody but yourself.
If it wasn’t for members like @Roger rabbit and many others like him you wouldn’t even be able to use that free time of yours and get on here to order and give reviews of your orders.
Members like him that care for the well being of others and keep sources in check is why your able to order and not get ripped in the process.
It’s members like him and others that try to keep these scum scamming sources out of here so you(and the lurkers) can have a more pleasurable ordering process.
Some people just don’t have a clue, o_O good luck in life with that “me” attitude of yours. :rolleyes:

Is this serious? This seems absolutely fucking insane.
Yes, it’s insane. The source is asking for reshippers on an open forum. Take note all to who order. Your address and personal info will go to a reshipper on the open internet dealer forum! Fuck that!!!

Yes, it’s insane. The source is asking for reshippers on an open forum. Take note all to who order. Your address and personal info will go to a reshipper on the open internet dealer forum! Fuck that!!!

How could someone possibly think this is a good idea? Do they just have zero fear of being caught? What level of trust can we have in the product if they are willing to send the product to randoms on the internet? Like what the fuck is this? It has to be a joke.

And maybe you should read @Roger rabbit posts..he's pretty knowledgable and shares that with people. He's not self-appointed MESO royalty, he's just a good guy with a lot of knowledge. These MESO regulars have seen a lot more and given a lot more than you and your whopping 3 posts have..so maybe take some time and learn something from them.
Lol I was thinking the same thing. @EQ Kimball pump your brakes bud @Roger rabbit has and always has a lot to offer this community and forum. What he said isn’t what people always want to hear but he keeps it real and I respect that. @EQ Kimball if you plan on hanging around here for a while just be careful who you wrong, there’s a lot of guys that will help you and prob know more then you. With all due respect your a noob don’t burn bridges. Take the cotton out of your ears and put it in your mouth and maybe learn something.

How could someone possibly think this is a good idea? Do they just have zero fear of being caught? What level of trust can we have in the product if they are willing to send the product to randoms on the internet? Like what the fuck is this? It has to be a joke.

Do you think they would counterfeit the product?
Not sure what you're suggesting.

Jay

Jay

They could literally do anything to it. What recourse or oversight would you have on a random stranger from the internet? How would you know they are not LE?

Why wouldn't you just PM a couple people you thought were trustworthy here? Idk dude not my business; I'm just a noob but it seems reckless.

Jay
I think the fact that you would be giving our names and adresses to random people on a forum is the most concerning here. I've been lurking on this tread for a long time and was excited by the test results and prices but if this is how you do business there is no way I would order. I could be wrong but I would imagine others feel the same way

Jay

Side note, I appreciate what you do and have no moral qualms with it. The government thinks otherwise though. Such is the backwards world we live in. Cigarettes are fine though right? Totally should be legal. No hypocrisy there especially when your justification is harm reduction.. /s

You have been a cool dude all around but I think posting that was a mistake.

Side note, I appreciate what you do and have no moral qualms with it. The government thinks otherwise though. Such is the backwards world we live in. Cigarettes are fine though right? Totally should be legal. No hypocrisy there especially when your justification is harm reduction.. /s

You have been a cool dude all around but I think posting that was a mistake.
In other words...he’s not attacking you because he needs your services. Hahaha