[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Side note, I appreciate what you do and have no moral qualms with it. The government thinks otherwise though. Such is the backwards world we live in. Cigarettes are fine though right? Totally should be legal. No hypocrisy there especially when your justification is harm reduction.. /s

You have been a cool dude all around but I think posting that was a mistake.

I think the fact that you would be giving our names and adresses to random people on a forum is the most concerning here. I've been lurking on this tread for a long time and was excited by the test results and prices but if this is how you do business there is no way I would order. I could be wrong but I would imagine others feel the same way

That's exactly what you are doing already. Giving fake names and addresses to a random person on the internet. Who knows what I could be doing with them. (Hint: Nothing. Order history is destroyed.)

This was a suggestion given to us by another source. Some of your favorite sources already have reshippers that they do not know personally. You're just not made aware of it. The only thing that would keep them in line is to cut off their money supply. It would be in their best interest to do the job correctly, as it is in ours.

If you guys are not okay with this then I'll continue using the system I currently have in place. Just a thought.

Jay

So you’re basically here for yourself and could care less about anybody but yourself.
If it wasn’t for members like @Roger rabbit and many others like him you wouldn’t even be able to use that free time of yours and get on here to order and give reviews of your orders.
Members like him that care for the well being of others and keep sources in check is why your able to order and not get ripped in the process.
It’s members like him and others that try to keep these scum scamming sources out of here so you(and the lurkers) can have a more pleasurable ordering process.
Some people just don’t have a clue, o_O good luck in life with that “me” attitude of yours. :rolleyes:
You hit the nail on the head

There' a popular thread of a private source in the underground. Half the posts are from clients sucking each other' cocks over there private sources gear. The other half of the posts are from people sucking the sources cock to try and become a client. Fuck that shit.
I think i know who your talking about and what’s crazy and he’s really never out of stock ..... and shits pretty smooth over there .... he’s doing smart business with out over extending ... if you can’t see what my point is here that’s ur problem im not saying your gonna do this but Iv watched labs do it over and over .... soon U will be over your head in orders ... mess ups happen ... then u leave with everyone’s money ... u can think im a dick or whatever but to me your a source and don’t mean anything just like we don’t to you all we are is dollars singns ... just don’t want to see members get fucked

I come here. I buy my shit. I leave. I dont find the need to be giving business advice to UGL's. Sorry I think its goofy and unwarranted. Congrats your an allstar on a steroid source website - want a fucking cookie?

Bottom line for the lurkers here: Sas has been legit and I will be continuing to order from this source.
Ur a fucking truck go back to not talking meso was better that way

I think i know who your talking about and what’s crazy and he’s really never out of stock ..... and shits pretty smooth over there .... he’s doing smart business with out over extending ... if you can’t see what my point is here that’s ur problem im not saying your gonna do this but Iv watched labs do it over and over .... soon U will be over your head in orders ... mess ups happen ... then u leave with everyone’s money ... u can think im a dick or whatever but to me your a source and don’t mean anything just like we don’t to you all we are is dollars singns ... just don’t want to see members get fucked
Bro I'm not the source. I get what your saying and appreciate it. I' just not a fan of private sources on public forums. To me it' like, hey I've got great gear great customer service and I'm never out of stock. But fuck you, your not on my client list and I'm not taking any new customers. But hey feel free to read all the great reviews in my thread about the gear you will never be able to buy.

Ur the biggest security risk of Everseen ... hire a cop dumb fuck .... we will be reading your indictment paperwork soon

We would obviously vet them. Also, just because a pack is delivered to your house does not mean you ordered it. I could send packages to random people across town.

Your favorite sources already have this system in place, btw.

Jay

Bro I'm not the source. I get what your saying and appreciate it. I' just not a fan of private sources on public forums. To me it' like, hey I've got great gear great customer service and I'm never out of stock. But fuck you, your not on my client list and I'm not taking any new customers. But hey feel free to read all the great reviews in my thread about the gear you will never be able to buy.
My bad idk y i thought u were him but that’s how this goes

We would obviously vet them. Also, just because a pack is delivered to your house does not mean you ordered it. I could send packages to random people across town.

Jay
Guy get real ur dealing with people u don’t know ..... u let people go that know ur business ..... fed time sucks that all im saying

And for that guys mad that we are hard on sources Open ur eyes there is a reason for everting where doing ... and members being protected come before any lab

Unlike the MesoRX self appointed royalty above me : I dont spend my free time on open forums giving business advice to labs which clearly dont want it.. but I think this would be an appropriate time to give my review of sas:

Total packages so far recieved: >$500 of gear in 2 packs

Customer service rating: Outstanding, knowledgable, and friendly (Fast email response). Jay and Dino will take care of you if you treat them with the same respect you want to recieve

Gear: Bloods are getting done tomorow - will let you know but the test e feels the way it should be. Low PIP as well

Delivery: Took 3 days the first time then 5 days the second. Pack was vac sealed and properly secured.

Will be ordering from Sas as my primary guys from now on.

Cheers,
Dbe18

Self appointed royalty?

Lol funny guy you are.

I’m not giving business advice son. I’m helping to keep members safe. You know, so you can keep getting packages.

You suggested that he stop taking new customers. To me that means pvt. I apologize if I misunderstood you.
That

All good brother. It could have came off that way now that I read it.

Just meant maybe hold off on new customers till he can get caught up and maybe build some stock up to take on a few more customers.

Basically slow the business train down a little so it doesn’t come off the rail.

I come here. I buy my shit. I leave. I dont find the need to be giving business advice to UGL's. Sorry I think its goofy and unwarranted. Congrats your an allstar on a steroid source website - want a fucking cookie?

Bottom line for the lurkers here: Sas has been legit and I will be continuing to order from this source.

But you come here to start fights? So obviously you don’t just come to order and leave.

You have an agenda and can be smelt a mile away tool bag.

Jay

Sure lots of labs have reshippers. You see them get busted all the time for getting sloppy.

I think their approach to finding a reshipper is a little different than how you approached it though.

Whatever situation you are in, I think you need to sit back and evaluate how you really want to go about doing this.

I see labs say “ I can’t just post an ad on Craigslist for workers” I think that same mentality should be used here..

“I can’t just place an ad on meso for employees”

Sure lots of labs have reshippers. You see them get busted all the time for getting sloppy.

I think their approach to finding a reshipper is a little different than how you approached it though.

Whatever situation you are in, I think you need to sit back and evaluate how you really want to go about doing this.

I see labs say “ I can’t just post an ad on Craigslist for workers” I think that same mentality should be used here..

“I can’t just place an ad on meso for employees”
Iv seen it all now brother ..... I’d think labs would use someone they trust to be there reshipper .... but that’s even hard to find not many dudes will hold there mud when there looking at 20 years in the feds

Iv seen it all now brother ..... I’d think labs would use someone they trust to be there reshipper .... but that’s even hard to find not many dudes will hold there mud when there looking at 20 years in the feds

Not even people in the hardest gangs will hold their mud when looking at time in the pen.

And it’s not like sas can vet le properly.

Want all his information? They have alias for this so you run a back ground check and it willl pull up as a normal joe.

It’s just a bad idea all around lmfao.

Sponsors

Latest posts