[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Aromasin, Primo, NPP, Proviron, and the newest batch of Anavar are being sent off for testing.
We'll update ASAP with results.

Jay

is this the updated list? says you're still out of deca. is that due to pre orders?

I'm curious as well. I had preordered deca along with some other things that were in stock. Thought it'd be shipping out today. No biggie if it's not cuz I'm not in that big of hurry. Just curious cuz he told me it would ship out today. I haven't asked him again and probably won't for a couple of days. I know he's busy. If I hear something through email about it I'll let ya know.

I'm curious as well. I had preordered deca along with some other things that were in stock. Thought it'd be shipping out today. No biggie if it's not cuz I'm not in that big of hurry. Just curious cuz he told me it would ship out today. I haven't asked him again and probably won't for a couple of days. I know he's busy. If I hear something through email about it I'll let ya know.
my understand was it would ship today also. I'm not going to bother with it until Monday. my only concern is I really want to know when it ships so I can be home when it lands and get it put away. don't want to leave it in my mailbox overnight!

my understand was it would ship today also. I'm not going to bother with it until Monday. my only concern is I really want to know when it ships so I can be home when it lands and get it put away. don't want to leave it in my mailbox overnight!

I'm right there with ya, brother.

Anavar, Aromasin, and Anadrol are in stock. Tbol and Winstrol are low.
We changed our finished product testing reward to $100 plus replacement product, since we have a good amount testing results under our belt. We will be testing our products more frequently since we can now get it done domestically.

Jay

Should be ready tomorrow. We're a tad behind, but we want to make sure everything we send out is 100%.

Jay

@bubblebuddy, I'm good with this. I just want quality to be on point. That's all I care about. This is my first order with @Sasquatch Labs, but he is saying the right things. For the most part. Little hiccup with reshipper convo earlier but he saw the light. We are good folks @Sasquatch Labs, just wanna know the truth. Can't stand a waitress that says the food will be out shortly and still waiting an hour later. Definitely not saying you aren't telling us the truth. Just saying honesty goes a long way with me. I think 99% of Meso appreciates honesty. They just rarely get it.

@bubblebuddy, I'm good with this. I just want quality to be on point. That's all I care about. This is my first order with @Sasquatch Labs, but he is saying the right things. For the most part. Little hiccup with reshipper convo earlier but he saw the light. We are good folks @Sasquatch Labs, just wanna know the truth. Can't stand a waitress that says the food will be out shortly and still waiting an hour later. Definitely not saying you aren't telling us the truth. Just saying honesty goes a long way with me. I think 99% of Meso appreciates honesty. They just rarely get it.
agreed. I knew going in I'd be waiting. I'm ok... rather wait then have it rushed. my first order was well. hoping everything gets ironed out nice and smooth for a long future!

I had to wait for finished products and knew I would but they always reply to my emails while waiting