[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Biggest calves I’ve ever seen on anyone in my life was a postal worker.
I was in a big city, at the time, and he was delivering on foot with a mail bag.
I was young and was at a basketball camp there.
Lifting wasn’t even a thought then, but that dudes calves was burned into my memory lol.
Popeye calves is what I’d relate it too lol.

Are you talking like just body weight with that many reps? I do 25 rep range with weight added and after 200-300 reps my calves are toast.
I try doing calves 3-4 days a week that would probably total out 600-800reps for the entire week. (Standing and seated raises)
My calves are also lagging so been doing this for a few months now. Not seeing a big difference so far but was thinking doing this over time and being consistent that they will hopefully grow.
Or maybe I should try my skipping theory :rolleyes: lol.

Do this,

Do your calves everyday for two weeks. Don’t skip em. Get 400 reps in everyday. This will help recruit more satellite cells. After two weeks take one week off then go back to your normal ways for a few weeks, then go back to calves everyday for two weeks.

They will grow.

Do this,

Do your calves everyday for two weeks. Don’t skip em. Get 400 reps in everyday. This will help recruit more satellite cells. After two weeks take one week off then go back to your normal ways for a few weeks, then go back to calves everyday for two weeks.

They will grow.
I’ve actually have taken this week off with calves to give them a rest. I will definitely give this a go starting Monday when I’m back in the gym.

You mention postmen. So I’m thinking of grabbing some moderate weight dumbbells and walking on an inclined treadmill. Worth a try.

It will work my man. Just got to walk a long ways lol.

Postmen can walk up to 8 hours per day. This is why the calves are so large. They hyper train them.

So remember this when training calves. Hyper train and they will grow very quickly.

Do this,

They will grow.
Will that work for a women’s booty

Package received, everything accounted for, I was one of those that originally ordered test c but as it ran out they changed it to e, not a big deal tho as it was a tie on whether I wanted c or e and only ordered c cause I get c for trt so I don't mind getting e. At least it arrived by the time I was hoping for.

Calves are something I don’t really focus on much. I’ll walk 5-8 miles a day at work with easily 400 steps climbed also.

When I was running 30 miles a week I think my calves were 18 inches. They looked really good in comparison to my 13 inch arms...

Bro honestly I really do! I can’t get them to grow. I started hitting them twice a week. I hate it cause there so unproportioned to the rest of my body.
If you aren’t already, do them at the beginning of your workout. I never have enough gas left in the tank to hit them properly if I wait until the end of my workout. Also, make sure you’re pushing through your big toe, not rolling off the outside of your foot.

If you aren’t already, do them at the beginning of your workout. I never have enough gas left in the tank to hit them properly if I wait until the end of my workout. Also, make sure you’re pushing through your big toe, not rolling off the outside of your foot.
Good advice. Thanks

When I was running 30 miles a week I think my calves were 18 inches. They looked really good in comparison to my 13 inch arms...
That's exactly how I got my calves 30+ a week for 27 weeks straight. I'm coming up on that training schedule again real soon and dreading it a little because I fell off and went straight weight training. This will probably be my last marathon for fun and I want to do one big 5 marathon and I might hang it up.

My pack landed yesterday everything was there. The Ace for the most part is painless and smooth it still burns like usual but no hard lumps or swelling. Tbh fuckin stoked. Now if I can try some Sasquatch mast p...