[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Honestly people don’t work them correctly.

Think about who has the biggest calves. Two people come to mind.

1. Postal walkers
2. Ballerinas

Why? Because they use their calves a lot, and I mean a lot!

So when we go to the gym and put in 20 minutes or even 45 minutes on calves how we work them is the most important.

Why?

Calves are used all day from walking and stabilizing ourself. So when we work calves we really have to work them not just high volume but super high volume.
I’m talking about sets of 100 and doing 7- 10 sets of these high volume sets.

If you aren’t doing 700-1000 reps they aren’t going to grow like you want. Unless you are just a gifted person.

Hit those calves from different angles with sets of 100 minimum. If you have to stop to rest then do not stop for more than 10 seconds and keep going till you get that 100 rep. Then rest for 45 seconds and pound the next set out.
Don' forget those cross fit fags. They all have huge calves.

Calves respond like biceps for me. Frequency and high volume is key. Biceps and calves get hit 3-4 times a week along with another big muscle group. Arms 19+ and calves 17.5

Calves respond like biceps for me. Frequency and high volume is key. Biceps and calves get hit 3-4 times a week along with another big muscle group. Arms 19+ and calves 17.5
Thats interesting to me..ive never heard of someone having biceps respond to that much volume and frequency

Thats interesting to me..ive never heard of someone having biceps respond to that much volume and frequency
They lagged my entire life so I started hitting them a lot, and really hard. I was also not blessed with a nice peak on the bicep either. They responded with this technique for me but everyone is different.

Package landed this week like he said it would. All wrapped good. 3 days from when he said it shipped

Do you guys pin npp every 3rd day?
Yep and I’ll say it again. We need to find some test TTPP so you can have the same half life as npp. Then MWF work mint. I had to order from fuckin Pcom to get my PH. Shit worked well but definitely not awesome going international.