[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Do you feel like there is any benefit for bp and/or bloat control with short ester test vs. long ester (P or PP vs.E)?
I'm having some issues with bp and water retention with E2 within normal limits.

Think it’s short vs long is a personal thing with bloat etc. but if your e2 is in normal range and verified with bloods then you can add in celery seeds or dandelion to help reduce water retention. Both are a natural dietetic.

Are you injecting the 500mg all in one sitting or dividing the dosage up into two weekly shots?

Think it’s short vs long is a personal thing with bloat etc. but if your e2 is in normal range and verified with bloods then you can add in celery seeds or dandelion to help reduce water retention. Both are a natural dietetic.

Are you injecting the 500mg all in one sitting or dividing the dosage up into two weekly shots?
Thanks I will try those.
I inject 250mg Monday AM/250mg Thursday PM.
E2 was 33pg/ml on 4/26. I take Letrozole 0.25mg on injection days.

Mostly because a person would have to cut the pills into tiny fractions or dilute in alcohol and use a dropper. .625 is 1/4 of a normal dose. Still maybe too harsh. Liquid letro may work but you’re talking a drop or 2 twice a week could fry a guys estro even on decent cycle. Obviously blood work is the only way to know

Why letro? I wouldn’t take that unless your getting gyno outbreaks. Try .5mg of Adex or 12.5mg of aromasin.
Well my E2 is within the normal range; and has been on my last 3 lab panels. I did crash it on the first test; but that was also my first experience with AAS.
I use a solution in DMSO 1mg/ml. Seems to be dosed and working appropriately; so I won't be changing that.

Letro is unnecessary and can and will just crash your E2. It’s an emergency AI in my eyes. Only stick to Aromasin or Adex if you’re not having gyno symptoms.
The prescribing literature states nothing of the sort. I really believe the "terror" associated with use of letrozole is grossly inflated.

Well my E2 is within the normal range; and has been on my last 3 lab panels. I did crash it on the first test; but that was also my first experience with AAS.
I use a solution in DMSO 1mg/ml. Seems to be dosed and working appropriately; so I won't be changing that.
Letro can be very harsh and you can crash your e2 very easily. I’ve only ever used it in emergency gyno situation(bad gyno) I’ve also used 1mg of Adex for 3 days and it took care of my gyno. I would just recommend the Adex or aromisin for normal e2 control. Letro only if absolutely nessessary for bad gyno. @Roger rabbit can you chime in on this for him.

Letro can be very harsh and you can crash your e2 very easily. I’ve only ever used it in emergency gyno situation(bad gyno) I’ve also used 1mg of Adex for 3 days and it took care of my gyno. I would just recommend the Adex or aromisin for normal e2 control. Letro only if absolutely nessessary for bad gyno. @Roger rabbit can you chime in on this for him.

I would tend to agree with you my man. I’ve heard of many people crashing the e2 hard with letro.

Sponsors

Latest posts