[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Letro can be very harsh and you can crash your e2 very easily. I’ve only ever used it in emergency gyno situation(bad gyno) I’ve also used 1mg of Adex for 3 days and it took care of my gyno. I would just recommend the Adex or aromisin for normal e2 control. Letro only if absolutely nessessary for bad gyno. @Roger rabbit can you chime in on this for him.
Well, I first was interested in letrozole when I read the profile posted by Bill Roberts on the profile page here. I got a positive vibe from that post in favor of letrozole. Then I researched all of the different AIs for quite some time before ever even purchasing testosterone. I actually had letrozole, anastrozole, and exemestane in my possession before my first injection; but I chose the letrozole because of superior side effect profile.
Admittedly, I did crash my E2 according to my labs 2 weeks into using testosterone; BUT I had no idea what I was doing. I was taking 0.5mg on injection days at 250mg/week testosterone. My rationale was that I thought I would aromatize heavily. I was wrong.
Since that time, I have had blood drawn 4 more times; and had E2 WNL on each test.
I know that anastrozole is much more popular and much more forgiving than letrozole; but I feel like I have obtained a state of stasis at my current dosing regimen.
With that said, I am certain I can screw it up at any moment; but I am happy with it as is.

Well, I first was interested in letrozole when I read the profile posted by Bill Roberts on the profile page here. I got a positive vibe from that post in favor of letrozole. Then I researched all of the different AIs for quite some time before ever even purchasing testosterone. I actually had letrozole, anastrozole, and exemestane in my possession before my first injection; but I chose the letrozole because of superior side effect profile.
Admittedly, I did crash my E2 according to my labs 2 weeks into using testosterone; BUT I had no idea what I was doing. I was taking 0.5mg on injection days at 250mg/week testosterone. My rationale was that I thought I would aromatize heavily. I was wrong.
Since that time, I have had blood drawn 4 more times; and had E2 WNL on each test.
I know that anastrozole is much more popular and much more forgiving than letrozole; but I feel like I have obtained a state of stasis at my current dosing regimen.
With that said, I am certain I can screw it up at any moment; but I am happy with it as is.
to each their own brother.... I use xstane for the simple fact there is no rebound. if letro works for you then more power to ya!

If it works it works. Just be careful. And you prob crashed it bc most people don’t need an ai at 250mg a week, it prob wasn’t that high to begin with at that dose. Just giving you my experience. Good luck bro.

Sounds like you have it dialed in brother. That is the key and appears you monitor it closely with bloods.

Keep getting those gains my man! Best mode 2018!

Anybody see this new criteria with coinbase? Instant transfers, $25,000 limit and need to show Id with every money sent. I wonder if this means instant money with from your bank account. If so that’s awesome!

i suppose if you got your Letro dose nailed down for your specific needs and it's working without crashing your E2, fuck it, more power to you, brother.

i think alot of things get exaggerated in the AAS world.
Go back 10 years or so and look at how people would go on about Anadrol and extreme hepatotoxicity, for example.

It’s been a week since they told me payment received and I still haven’t gotten a shipping confirmation I’ve emailed and PMd them and no reply

They finally got back to me saying that they couldn’t send me any winstrol because they were all out, whenever I placed my order last Friday the stock was at “high”, after not replying to me all week he said they could offer me store credit or a refund.

This is what I get for trying out different labs.