[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

So how do I get a prami if not UG? Is there a non UG source? I just want to be prepared for everything. Don't want milky tits.

Check with Pharmacist or Pharmasource here in the underground. If it's not listed, they may still be able to get it.

My thing is, i just don't trust an UGL to be able to properly dose medications in micrograms. It's possible that Squach has the means to do it properly, but i'm not that much of a gambling man.

Check with Pharmacist or Pharmasource here in the underground. If it's not listed, they may still be able to get it.

My thing is, i just don't trust an UGL to be able to properly dose medications in micrograms. It's possible that Squach has the means to do it properly, but i'm not that much of a gambling man.

So would you feel the same way about the Adex?

As
So would you feel the same way about the Adex?

Very good question. I should have asked it.

It's very possible for an UGL to produce a properly dosed compound in micrograms, but it takes sensitive equipment.

This probably wouldn't be a bad time to ask @Sasquatch Labs what kind of scale he uses for weighing out powders.

Actually, i'd like to see a picture of it. After all, i can Google an expensive scale and say, yep, that's the one i use.

i just hope he isn't relying on the little flip open scale that coke dealers use.

Affirmative. i prefer Aromasin anyways. But that's not the point. The whole point really, is some things are best left to real pharmaceuticals.
Agreed. I use Adex and anyone can get pharma for about $50-$60 for 28 pills. If you can't afford pharma Adex maybe you shouldn't cycle. I have so much Adex it's crazy. Not to mention I get 4 a month from my trt at Publix
for $1.25 for all 4.:)

Agreed. I use Adex and anyone can get pharma for about $50-$60 for 28 pills. If you can't afford pharma Adex maybe you shouldn't cycle. I have so much Adex it's crazy. Not to mention I get 4 a month from my trt at Publix
for $1.25 for all 4.:)
This may be a stupid question but is running the npp m-w-f work out to the same schedule as just pinning it every 3 days. (As far as length of cycle).

Think it’s short vs long is a personal thing with bloat etc. but if your e2 is in normal range and verified with bloods then you can add in celery seeds or dandelion to help reduce water retention. Both are a natural dietetic.

Are you injecting the 500mg all in one sitting or dividing the dosage up into two weekly shots?
Would adding this help a women on anavar with water ?

This may be a stupid question but is running the npp m-w-f work out to the same schedule as just pinning it every 3 days. (As far as length of cycle).
I like to doing it like this:

Sunday morning: test cyp and npp
Wednesday evening: test cyp and npp
Sometime Friday: npp

12 weeks is 12 weeks my man. Every 3 day is 30 pins in 12 weeks. MWF is 36 pins in 12 weeks. So it's 2 extra pins per month for 3 months but a whole lot simpler. Especially since you should be pinning test also. If your using test e or c then just pin it Monday and Friday with your npp. If it's prop well then obviously pin the exact same. Hope I understand your question correctly. Make it simple.

Jay, the Prami pack contain 30 capsules not 50 as stated on package or the sheet online. just a heads up.

Also, Prami at 0.25mg is too high for a new user like myself. wouldn't it be more reasonable to have 0.1mg capsules instead of the 0.25mg. just a suggestion.

Beside that, 4 of the 5 packages have arrived. still waiting on 2nd package.

you guys are doing great. keep it up.

View attachment 89891 View attachment 89892

They may have been miscounted. I'm going to go through our stock. If we made batches of 30 count, we'll start sending out 2 for the price of one. Shoot me an email and I'll get you another pack.

Jay

Would adding this help a women on anavar with water ?

It will help them anytime with water[emoji106][emoji51][emoji106]

Got hit by a Mack truck today. Also known as little kids germs filled with diseases that target adults that make you puke. Kids ... the ultimate love hate thing lmao!

We're about to run a sale, $5 off all products.
I'll post the pastebin in a second to make everything official. If I've quoted you already, but you haven't paid, shoot me another email to get the discount.

Jay