[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Tbol and Winstrol are OOS.

Jay

Jay, the Prami pack contain 30 capsules not 50 as stated on package or the sheet online. just a heads up.

Also, Prami at 0.25mg is too high for a new user like myself. wouldn't it be more reasonable to have 0.1mg capsules instead of the 0.25mg. just a suggestion.

Beside that, 4 of the 5 packages have arrived. still waiting on 2nd package.

you guys are doing great. keep it up.

IMG_20180502_220721.jpg Screenshot_20180502-221301.png

Jay, the Prami pack contain 30 capsules not 50 as stated on package or the sheet online. just a heads up.

Also, Prami at 0.25mg is too high for a new user like myself. wouldn't it be more reasonable to have 0.1mg capsules instead of the 0.25mg. just a suggestion.

View attachment 89891 View attachment 89892
Don’t take prami unless needed

I thought I should take it when cycling with 19nor like NPP? so I have to wait for symptoms first? wouldn't it be too late to take Prami when my tits are producing milk? please explain?

Keep your e2 in check and you won’t need that shit my man

I thought I should take it when cycling with 19nor like NPP? so I have to wait for symptoms first? wouldn't it be too late to take Prami when my tits are producing milk? please explain?
I've seen this debated in many threads.... I'm about to find out for myself here real soon! curious about prami though.
Prami and caber are absolutely terrible to take if there is no symptoms. Take your Aromasin at 12.5 mg eod or adex .5 eod and pull bloods by week 6. You’ll be absolutely golden if you keep your test and npp with 100mg of each other. so 450mg of npp and 350mg of Test a week is ok. I prefer 400 and 400 but to each there own. I got up to 600 on each and just became real flush feeling. Didn’t see the benefits

Prami and caber are absolutely terrible to take if there is no symptoms. Take your Aromasin at 12.5 mg eod or adex .5 eod and pull bloods by week 6. You’ll be absolutely golden if you keep your test and npp with 100mg of each other.

This is very helpful information, but what do you mean by "keep your Test and NPP with 150mg of each other." ?
should the Test be 150mg higher than NPP? is this on weekly basis? are you referring to the ratio?
I read online about this practice of Test should be higher than NPP. Is this what are you referring too?

Sorry, I re-read what you wrote. I got it now.

This is very helpful information, but what do you mean by "keep your Test and NPP with 150mg of each other." ?
should the Test be 150mg higher than NPP? is this on weekly basis? are you referring to the ratio?
I read online about this practice of Test should be higher than NPP. Is this what are you referring too?

Sorry, I re-read what you wrote. I got it now.
I changed it to 100mg for starters. Seems like I have heard of people running into issues is when one is a lot higher than the other. Realize that the half life’s of npp and test p are in days, not weeks. If trouble starts it can be fixed quickly. So yes 100mg per week. I always recommend a ratio of 1:1 to start. A perfect way to start is 1ml of each EOD that’s around 350mg a week of each. Loved and had great results doing that way.

What’s your AI dose to start? I don’t start taking it till 7-10 in on short esters btw. I like my E2 in 30-50 preferably.

I changed it to 100mg for starters. Seems like I have heard of people running into issues is when one is a lot higher than the other. Realize that the half life’s of npp and test p are in days, not weeks. If trouble starts it can be fixed quickly. So yes 100mg per week. I always recommend a ratio of 1:1 to start. A perfect way to start is 1ml of each EOD that’s around 350mg a week of each. Loved and had great results doing that way.

The Test I'm having is Test E so it's the long ester as you know. Npp is short ester. Test E is 250mg/ml. Npp is 100mg/ml.
This is a mess but I make it work and I'm okay with the frequent pinning on different days.

I had to do it this way, my plan was to start with test E @ 500mg weekly, but thanks to the genetic joint issue we have in our family, I can not push as hard as I should not to add new injury to my many joint injures. my mom and sister have the same issue, we visit the same doc...
anyway. I decided to add NPP just for the joint lubrication benefit.

I don't have a question. Just felt like sharing. Thanks again.

The Test I'm having is Test E so it's the long ester as you know. Npp is short ester. Test E is 250mg/ml. Npp is 100mg/ml.
This is a mess but I make it work and I'm okay with the frequent pinning on different days.

I had to do it this way, my plan was to start with test E @ 500mg weekly, but thanks to the genetic joint issue we have in our family, I can not push as hard as I should not to add new injury to my many joint injures. my mom and sister have the same issue, we visit the same doc...

It works fine just start your test E 2-3 weeks ahead of npp and you’ll be fine bud. Good luck stay safe

Just pin MWF no need to make it an algebra equation to figure out pinning schedule. Jmo

Just pin MWF no need to make it an algebra equation to figure out pinning schedule. Jmo

Week1

Mon : Npp. Adex
Tus. : Test
Wed : Npp. Adex
Thr. :
Fri. : Npp. Adex
Sat. : Test
Sun. : Npp. Adex

Week2

Mon
Tus Npp Test Adex
Wed
Thr. Npp Adex
Fri.
Sat. Npp Test Adex
Sun.

Repeat

Above is my current pinning schedule. Thanks you for the suggestion.

Week1

Mon : Npp. Adex
Tus. : Test
Wed : Npp. Adex
Thr. :
Fri. : Npp. Adex
Sat. : Test
Sun. : Npp. Adex

Week2

Mon
Tus Npp Test Adex
Wed
Thr. Npp Adex
Fri.
Sat. Npp Test Adex
Sun.

Repeat

Above is my current pinning schedule. Thanks you for the suggestion.
Last time I ran test e and npp I pinned

test/npp Monday
NPP Wednesday
Test/npp Friday

Never had a problem. I'm not shitting on your schedule. Just seems overly complicated. Actually anytime I run a prop with a long. I'm actually doing it now with test e/test p But like I said its JMO.

test/npp Monday
NPP Wednesday
Test/npp Friday

Never had a problem. I'm not shitting on your schedule. Just seems overly complicated. Actually anytime I run a prop with a long. I'm actually doing it now with test e/test p But like I said its JMO.

Your way seems more practical and it eleminate the possibility of error due to over complicating the pinning schedule. Will follow your suggestion. Many thanks.

test/npp Monday
NPP Wednesday
Test/npp Friday

This is how I ran my last cycle and will be doing the same for my upcoming blast.

View attachment 89891 View attachment 89892

UG Prami, huh? i wouldn't touch that shit. Well, i wouldn't fuck with Prami either way, but especially not UG shit.