[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

To you guys that have made payment its like someone said in this thread before. Order that shit and forget about it. I know nobody wants to hear that but my packs always land.

For what it's worth I was also one of the dumbasses that bought from him and I got good results from his test E at 500 a week. Unfortunately no blood work though. If you're truly in a bind in my personal opinion I think the gear was good, he was just a fuck as a person.
If I remember correctly his prop was test at 88mg a little short but it was clean from anything else. Who knows Thanks

View attachment 89958
fe573dee-dbef-4bb8-8441-17091a3569bb

Sasquatch test prop - 200mg EOD. Bloods taken 20hrs. after last pin.

What are you doing for that estrogen?

Has the shipping issues been straightened out yet? Ive seen posts saying 3-5 days to arrival then I've seen posts saying weeks.
I'm pretty sure if anyone was waiting weeks it was because they agreed to wait on oos items. I might be wrong but I doubt it.

Last edited:
Use the USD option on coinbase and only buy BTC when ready to send the money.
Fairly new to bitcoin . Have only done a few transactions. When I purchase bitcoin my bank takes 5 days to transfer funds through ach . If I use bank card it’s 300$ per week .
So I can transfer funds directly from usd option ?

Fairly new to bitcoin . Have only done a few transactions. When I purchase bitcoin my bank takes 5 days to transfer funds through ach . If I use bank card it’s 300$ per week .
So I can transfer funds directly from usd option ?
Credit card is instant but weekly only $300. I have $20,000 ache but takes at least a week. If you don't want to risk losing BTC just transfer the money into you coinbase Usd wallet until you need it.

Which have y’all had better luck with the Tutanota email or protonmail with getting in touch with SASQUATCH? I have been using Tutanota from the first order but I know a while back they had problems with it.

Going on 30 hours without contact, however I’ve gained 25$ extra since I bought bitcoin. If he responds RIGHT NOW I can get a spare vial lol.