[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

@Sasquatch Labs i referred a buddy of mine to you, said he placed an order well over a week ago got confirmation of payment and all but nothing has landed. He emailed you two days ago to inquire about his pack but no response.

What is everyone's favorite for keeping e2 in check just curious about other options. Going to order a few more things when pack lands. And go!

I am a fan of exemestane. I do 12.5 no more than twice a week but I'm pretty sensitive to it. I think normal protocol is 12.5 eod
Depends on the persons e2 sensitivity and amount of gear ran really. One guy can get away with no ai and the next guy (such as myself) has to run quite a bit.

Yeah that's who I'm waiting for besides SP and he is out of commission also lol. I have 5 vials of test prop but it's from omega that was here last year and I'm just not sure about it. It's my own fault.
Sp said pack mon or Tuesday im pretty sure

I’m not a good advocate as I don’t get bloods but it is very important to do so. Crash your e2 and you’ll feel like shit.

I don't get bloods either. Yes, I know I should. I know the chances I'm taking. Yes, I can live with it. That being said. What exactly does crashing your e2 feel like?