[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

An update.
English is my third language. Don't read if you have sensetivity to bad grammar.

It has been a month since I started my first cycle of
Test E @ 500mg weekly
Added NPP @ ~300mg at week 4. (For joint issue)
So I weigh myself today. I started with 160 pound.
Now I'm at 170 pound. I couldn't believe my eyes so I used 45 plate to make sure the scale is accurate and it is.
My wife is very happy too. I'm paying her back what she missed for a long while now.
My energy is so high and mood is great.
My sleep improved a lot.
All who sees me asks me if I started working out. Funny thing, I have been for more than 3 years but no one noticed until I got on gear.
To my eyes, I look the same in mirror. Maybe because I work out naked in front of the mirror in my place.
Strengh wise, nothing so far. I can push harder but I don't out of fear of adding new injury due to my genatic joint issue. I'm waiting for the NPP to work in the next two week then I'll push harder.
No negitive side effects so far beside one pimple in my face that I didn't touch and gone now.

I'm very happy and thankful for you guys. To my surprise, in one month I got where I was struggling to get to (health wise) for years.

I just wanted to say, I love Meso and I love you all.

Will post pic of progress later.
Awesome man. Glad to hear you’re happy with your results thus far.
Health is by far number one, but happiness and feeling good is right there with it.
I got a positive vibe from your post man. Like seeing this kinda stuff.
Good luck on your cycle bro, push hard and make those gains!

(Oh, the working out naked in front of the mirror part cracked me up :D)

There is an entire thread about it. Basically I remember it saying to take your passport to a neighboring state that does allow because the passport doesn't have your residence on it. The search feature is your friend.
Will do. Didn’t even think about getting it done before this conversation. Still researching.

Kind of bummed. First cycle is over. Going to wait 3 months to start another one. Seems like forever but I really having been enjoying the gains from Sasquatch. I can see and feel the difference and everyone makes comments about my gains. The cycle was a simple dbol test e. About to begin pct and try to focus on keeping my strength up. Looking forward to my next run with Sasquatch. Really want push myself on the next couple cycles.

Bless

I don't get bloods either. Yes, I know I should. I know the chances I'm taking. Yes, I can live with it. That being said. What exactly does crashing your e2 feel like?
for me, my joints felt like gravel and I had low sex drive and low energy. also hurt my growth.

The Test I'm having is Test E so it's the long ester as you know. Npp is short ester. Test E is 250mg/ml. Npp is 100mg/ml.
This is a mess but I make it work and I'm okay with the frequent pinning on different days.

I had to do it this way, my plan was to start with test E @ 500mg weekly, but thanks to the genetic joint issue we have in our family, I can not push as hard as I should not to add new injury to my many joint injures. my mom and sister have the same issue, we visit the same doc...
anyway. I decided to add NPP just for the joint lubrication benefit.

I don't have a question. Just felt like sharing. Thanks again.
Im pinning 250 test e and 100 npp every third day and im loving it.

Are people really freaking out over the guy not posting in 36hrs? Jeez I haven't used him but relax

It's an American dude, with a ton of money disappearing on the Friday and Saturday of Cinco De Mayo and that's suspicious? Lol guys, if he doesn't post by the end of the day Monday, then worry

I've been following this thread and this happens over and over. Its an illegal drug dealing business and you want Amazon response times

Agree’d I’m waiting on another source to email me back, sad was so fast to answer previous emails then suddenly disappeared when I became ready to order.

He’s a fuckin drug dealer. I learned in college they weren’t dependable. It’s been say day one he bounces and can’t get shit together. It’s the game we play.

Last edited:
I have placed 5 orders and got them all. the last one have just arrived today. SASLab has been dependable and professional so far so don't panic guys.
however, something weird about it this last package (check the pic).
I have placed the order a week or so ago, this package take the longest to arrive. I have received duplicate packages. meaning, I got two packages for the price of one, lucky me.
the weird thing is the difference in color ( yellow and orange)between the old Tren A and the new one.
note: both packages arrived today by mail)
Is this difference in color due to difference in oil used, concentration, or what? can someone explain?

Screenshot_20180505-172729.png Screenshot_20180505-172737.png Screenshot_20180505-172747.png