[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Interesting, so both of them are g2g?
I cannot answer that honest. But I can say it is entirely possible for tren to be either of those colors and 100% good, it also of course is possible for it to be closer other if those colors and be no good

I have placed 5 orders and got them all. the last one have just arrived today. SASLab has been dependable and professional so far so don't panic guys.
however, something weird about it this last package (check the pic).
I have placed the order a week or so ago, this package take the longest to arrive. I have received duplicate packages. meaning, I got two packages for the price of one, lucky me.
the weird thing is the difference in color ( yellow and orange)between the old Tren A and the new one.
note: both packages arrived today by mail)
Is this difference in color due to difference in oil used, concentration, or what? can someone explain?

View attachment 90015 View attachment 90016 View attachment 90017
Don't age and temp change tren?

I talked to him via tutanota email 2 days ago. Everything is good he said. He was having issues with his shipper but supposedly that problem has been fixed. I've spent a ton of money with SAS and he always comes through. I really wouldn't trip on him not responding. Your money is good with him. I barely ever get shipping confirmation and my packs always land. Just saying...

touch down. everything accounted for. solid packaging as well. would like to see some better communication but all in all I'll be a returning customer for sure.

Touchdown!!! Everything present and accounted for. Products are professional looking and packaging was great as well. Shipping was super fast. Communication was good for me. As long as I get what I ask for, I'm a happy customer. I'll definitely be a returning customer as long as product stays top notch.

Could be. I'll use it anyway in the next cycle.
Ok after doing some reading you want it to be a light to medium golden color. It has do with the heat that the suspension was when the compound was added. It undergoes oxidation and that's what determines its color. As long as it isn't red or rusty color your good brother.

For all these packs landing, how long ago were they ordered?

I waited 13 days but I also ordered OOS items. I knew I'd be waiting for a bit and was definitely okay with that. Don't wanna give exact amount of time it actually took from shipment notification to arrival but it was what I would expect from a domestic source.

Hey guys,

We've been having issues with our email clients over here, which has been significantly delaying our response time. We just want to apologize to those who have emailed us with orders, who we have yet to respond to. Rest assured, you will get a response, and we will get your pack to you as best as we can. We appreciate your patience with this, as we're doing our best to resolve this issue as fast as possible.

Thanks everybody,
Becca

I have placed 5 orders and got them all. the last one have just arrived today. SASLab has been dependable and professional so far so don't panic guys.
however, something weird about it this last package (check the pic).
I have placed the order a week or so ago, this package take the longest to arrive. I have received duplicate packages. meaning, I got two packages for the price of one, lucky me.
the weird thing is the difference in color ( yellow and orange)between the old Tren A and the new one.
note: both packages arrived today by mail)
Is this difference in color due to difference in oil used, concentration, or what? can someone explain?

View attachment 90015 View attachment 90016 View attachment 90017

Please send us an email directly at sasquatchlabs@tutanota.com or sasquatchlabs@protonmail.com, and Jay will respond ASAP. We've seen this before between batches, but it hasn't been major issue. Both are safe to pin. However, please email us, and we'll be able to answer more of your questions accurately.

Thanks,
Becca

Hey guys,

We've been having issues with our email clients over here, which has been significantly delaying our response time. We just want to apologize to those who have emailed us with orders, who we have yet to respond to. Rest assured, you will get a response, and we will get your pack to you as best as we can. We appreciate your patience with this, as we're doing our best to resolve this issue as fast as possible.

Thanks everybody,
Becca
Only thing that will let me forgive you is a pic of those beautiful boobs.

Sponsors

Latest posts