[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Yep and I’ll say it again. We need to find some test TTPP so you can have the same half life as npp. Then MWF work mint. I had to order from fuckin Pcom to get my PH. Shit worked well but definitely not awesome going international.

What's the benefit of having Test PP and NPP, as opposed to Test C and NPP?

Mind you i'm asking from the point of view of someone that has been cruising on Test C for a year(ish). i can understand if you don't cruise and plan to PCT at the end.

Yep and I’ll say it again. We need to find some test TTPP so you can have the same half life as npp. Then MWF work mint. I had to order from fuckin Pcom to get my PH. Shit worked well but definitely not awesome going international.
I didn’t even no test came in that ester. But your right it would make it a lot easier

Mind you i'm asking from the point of view of someone that has been cruising on Test C for a year(ish). i can understand if you don't cruise and plan to PCT at the end.

It would make pinning a lot easier. Same half life so pinning would be MWF. As opposed to cyp or test e. You would pin test monday thursday. But have to pin eod for NPP. Basically pinning everyday. Plus having a short ester test would be easier for recovery for pct than a long ester

TTPP has a day longer half life. Test P is 1.5 days and TPP has 2.5. It has the same as npp. If you’re on trt the only benefit this would give is not dealing with bloat and blood pressure. I feel better on short esters personally feel this ester gave me the best results. I could really dial it in when it came to bloods. Just seems to make more sense to get the benefits and some more from test P and inject less. With how NPP has blown up in the last year I’m surprised a lab hasn’t pounced on this.

So what’s the consensus on the pp ester as far as pinning? M-w-f or every 3 days? What’s better in your opinion.

So what’s the consensus on the pp ester as far as pinning? M-w-f or every 3 days? What’s better in your opinion.
I still did EOD on one cycle because I was doing mast and npp. When I did npp and just test I only did MWF. Both are great. I don’t like injecting ED with test p it’s just too much and I get burned out.

I still did EOD on one cycle because I was doing mast and npp. When I did npp and just test I only did MWF. Both are great. I don’t like injecting ED with test p it’s just too much and I get burned out.
They say every 3rd day is better for bloods. Idk just trying to see what people do.

It would make pinning a lot easier. Same half life so pinning would be MWF. As opposed to cyp or test e. You would pin test monday thursday. But have to pin eod for NPP. Basically pinning everyday. Plus having a short ester test would be easier for recovery for pct than a long ester

You could pin Monday and Friday with your test e. The few days won’t make a huge difference if one believed in splitting a shot up is superior to one dosage of test on Monday.

There really is no added benefit unless one was just switching from test e or c and believed in receptor jumping by mixing up the esters attached.

You could pin Monday and Friday with your test e. The few days won’t make a huge difference if one believed in splitting a shot up is superior to one dosage of test on Monday.

There really is no added benefit unless one was just switching from test e or c and believed in receptor jumping by mixing up the esters attached.
Do you feel like there is any benefit for bp and/or bloat control with short ester test vs. long ester (P or PP vs.E)?
I'm having some issues with bp and water retention with E2 within normal limits.

Do you feel like there is any benefit for bp and/or bloat control with short ester test vs. long ester (P or PP vs.E)?
I'm having some issues with bp and water retention with E2 within normal limits.
What’s your current compounds and volume? I feel much better on short esters with no bloat, oily skin, or bp issues. If I go over 400 mg a week I use short esters.

Test P and Deca are restocked. We added Sustanon 250 for $30.

I will be sending shipping confirmation for orders that had these over the next few hours.

Jay

Sponsors

Latest posts