[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Less time talking and more time lifting. Based on your avi you need help with your calves cuz you ain’t got none.

See what I did there[emoji51][emoji23][emoji85]
Bro honestly I really do! I can’t get them to grow. I started hitting them twice a week. I hate it cause there so unproportioned to the rest of my body.

Less time talking and more time lifting. Based on your avi you need help with your calves cuz you ain’t got none.

See what I did there[emoji51][emoji23][emoji85]
Lol that flew right over my head. I was like “wait u can’t even see my calves” and then it hit me lol. But forreal I need help. A lot of guys I know don’t even hit them on leg day. What do you guys recommend for them?

Two times is good, but what does your workout for your calves consist of?
Usually reg calve raises and and then I hit them on the leg press machine and occasionally hit the seated calve machine we have. I heard jumping rope but can’t bring myself to do it lol

Lol that flew right over my head. I was like “wait u can’t even see my calves” and then it hit me lol. But forreal I need help. A lot of guys I know don’t even hit them on leg day. What do you guys recommend for them?

Honestly people don’t work them correctly.

Think about who has the biggest calves. Two people come to mind.

1. Postal walkers
2. Ballerinas

Why? Because they use their calves a lot, and I mean a lot!

So when we go to the gym and put in 20 minutes or even 45 minutes on calves how we work them is the most important.

Why?

Calves are used all day from walking and stabilizing ourself. So when we work calves we really have to work them not just high volume but super high volume.
I’m talking about sets of 100 and doing 7- 10 sets of these high volume sets.

If you aren’t doing 700-1000 reps they aren’t going to grow like you want. Unless you are just a gifted person.

Hit those calves from different angles with sets of 100 minimum. If you have to stop to rest then do not stop for more than 10 seconds and keep going till you get that 100 rep. Then rest for 45 seconds and pound the next set out.

So your saying to hit the tread mill?
That and I don't know what the hell you call but my gym has this 2x4 platform that looks like an H and I put 180 on the bar like if I was going to do squats but just pivot on my toe pad and kill the calves. And I do some 15 incline hill runs. Whoa.

If you want big calves...
You should just try skipping.
Skip everywhere you go.
Don’t walk into the gym, skip into that bitch and own it. LOL!!

:D:D:D:p:p:p:D:D:D

1. Postal walkers
2. Ballerinas

So when we go to the gym and put in 20 minutes or even 45 minutes on calves how we work them is the most important.

Why?

Calves are used all day from walking and stabilizing ourself. So when we work calves we really have to work them not just high volume but super high volume.

If you aren’t doing 700-1000 reps they aren’t going to grow like you want. Unless you are just a gifted person.

Hit those calves from different angles with sets of 100 minimum. If you have to stop to rest then do not stop for more than 10 seconds and keep going till you get that 100 rep. Then rest for 45 seconds and pound the next set out.
Are you talking like just body weight with that many reps? I do 25 rep range with weight added and after 200-300 reps my calves are toast.
I try doing calves 3-4 days a week that would probably total out 600-800reps for the entire week. (Standing and seated raises)
My calves are also lagging so been doing this for a few months now. Not seeing a big difference so far but was thinking doing this over time and being consistent that they will hopefully grow.
Or maybe I should try my skipping theory :rolleyes: lol.

Are you talking like just body weight with that many reps? I do 25 rep range with weight added and after 200-300 reps my calves are toast.
I try doing calves 3-4 days a week that would probably total out 600-800reps for the entire week. (Standing and seated raises)
My calves are also lagging so been doing this for a few months now. Not seeing a big difference so far but was thinking doing this over time and being consistent that they will hopefully grow.
Or maybe I should try my skipping theory :rolleyes: lol.
I’m def feeling the skipping theory! They may even call me skip after I’m done lol

1. Postal walkers
2. Ballerinas

Why?

So basically low weight high reps. I’ve actually been doing that with my shoulders lately with lateral raises and the pump I get is insane. I’ll pick up like the 15’s and do as many as I can and then take like a 5 second rest and keep going till I hit 100 reps. I’ll have a crazy delt pump within the first 15 min I’m at the gym. Where usually it would take me 30-45 min to get the same pump doing heavy eight and lower reps. I’m gonna try it with my calves. Don’t know if I’ll be able to do 100 real like that but that will be my goal I’ll say in 30 days. I’ll try n take some pics tomorrow in the pics section and then update in 30 days.

1. Postal walkers
2. Ballerinas

Why?

You mention postmen. So I’m thinking of grabbing some moderate weight dumbbells and walking on an inclined treadmill. Worth a try.