[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Not even people in the hardest gangs will hold their mud when looking at time in the pen.

And it’s not like sas can vet le properly.

Want all his information? They have alias for this so you run a back ground check and it willl pull up as a normal joe.

It’s just a bad idea all around lmfao.

Pretend we do hire LE. Then what?

Jay

Not even people in the hardest gangs will hold their mud when looking at time in the pen.

And it’s not like sas can vet le properly.

Want all his information? They have alias for this so you run a back ground check and it willl pull up as a normal joe.

It’s just a bad idea all around lmfao.
They always think ur to slick to get cought lol ...

After speaking with the team and a few potential candidates, we decided to not roll through with it. We will continue the operation normally. There are too many "what if" scenarios out of our control that made it an overall bad idea.

Jay

Last edited:
I come here. I buy my shit. I leave. I dont find the need to be giving business advice to UGL's. Sorry I think its goofy and unwarranted. Congrats your an allstar on a steroid source website - want a fucking cookie?

Bottom line for the lurkers here: Sas has been legit and I will be continuing to order from this source.

In other words, you're a leach that's only here to help himself. Great. You got yours, now get lost, loser.

In other words, you're a leach that's only here to help himself. Great. You got yours, now get lost, loser.

What’s funny is he would have never came here and bought anything if it wasn’t for these allstars on this source site. Guess he didn’t think before he made that stupid ass comment.

After speaking with the team and a few potential candidates, we decided to not roll through with it. We will continue the operation normally. There are too many "what if" scenarios out of our control that made it an overall bad idea.

Jay

Dang. i was this close --- to throwing my hat in the ring.
Oh well, guess i'll keep working my shit job.

Pretend we do hire LE. Then what?

Jay
Let’s play this out...

You hire LE on an open forum “unknowingly”. They now get all of your customer’s addresses and can do a controlled delivery to whoever they want. They also have your contact info and can track down one of your reshippers. He cooperates and sings like a canary because God only knows where you found him (we know you’ve had a few hirings and firings since you started this op, even looking on an open board for a reshipper). He then sells you out as part of his reduced sentence to save himself. Next thing you know, you’re on the news and looking at 20 years in the fed for a multitude of charges. Oh yeah, not to mention that everyone here who’s ordered is at risk if you haven’t taken proper precautions, which I’d put my money on not.

Anyways, discuss that with your “team” because you’re not immune to the reach of the Gov’t. You’re honestly pretty cocky, sloppy, and unprofessional if you ask me.

Cheers

What I'm saying is, LE could order from us now. It provides no extra risk. They could also intercept packages going to customers

How would they have our contact info?
There's assumptions being made here. I'm not going to give any details, but anonymity would be preserved.
Packs can be intercepted with minimal effort this very second if they really wanted to come after customers.

Regardless, we're not rolling through with the idea for reasons not mentioned here.

Jay
How do you figure ??? If a cop is your shipper your giving him all ur clients info .. definitely not safer for us

How do you figure ??? If a cop is your shipper your giving him all ur clients info .. definitely not safer for us

Yes, that would be less safe. My comment was aimed mainly at other sources, people who have previously sourced, people that know sources, etc. I posted to open the idea for debate and gain some insight. The people of Meso were right.

We would be putting customers at risk. We work very hard to keep ourselves and our customers safe, and will continue to keep it that way.

Jay

Last edited:
But the point is, what other dumb ideas are you implementing that you haven't told us about. Possibly nothing. Possibly a bunch of silly amateurish mistakes. We don't know for sure and can only judge you on the gear, what correspondence we receive in email/PM and what you post here. So if you for some reason think we are being unreasonable, we are only reacting to whatever you have posted.

Sponsors

Latest posts