[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Not sure why there's so much negativity in this thread. There was an issue with communication with our shipper that did not meet our standards, so we fixed it. We're back up to speed.

Jay

Negativity? You mean reviews on the slow service and out of stock items?

What did you expect to happen? Your not paying to stay here so honest feedback will happen. Wether this be good or bad. Suck it up, fix the issues and move on.

Has nothing to do with attention span. It has everything to do with holding a labs feet to the fire and ensuring our members get what they deserve.

As others have mentioned there is always patterns when they are recognized they get called out.

It is a fact that jay is out of stock more than in stock on items. This obviously happened when they started selling on other boards.

Second, slow shipping times indicates issues from within’ which jay admitted to.
This can add extra strain and short cuts can end up taking place.

Third- to back up everything jay said he had the man power to do all this, which it is apparent all the extra work load has caused riffs within his “ man power” and is taking a toll with all his recent terminating of “employees”
Your correct, I was more so talki g about the peiple that cray after 2-3 days of not having a oackage land or a day in between commu ication. That imo is jumoing the gun and some patience is needed. I do agree , however, with what you posted and I was a bit off target

Lol, didnt say I had all the answers. Agree that the vetting is important. See my last post for admitting where I was off.
So calm the fuck down

Not at all brother, and reading my last post back out loud it does come off as a cock smootch, lmao. Wasnt trying to hold the sources nuts, I'm just a little more laid back as Ive gotten older and dont let shit stress me, and just see some people losing their mind quickly. By no means am I co- signing shitty service.

Last edited:
And to be honest no one wants to here your shitty answers on what’s said here ..... i mean who runs out of test you obviously are sticking your gun out alittle to far

^ This is why so many sources refuse to source here.
Thank you to everyone who has apologized on behalf of the 3-4 Meso users that post comments like this one. Unfortunately users like these are the loudest ones.

Jay

^ This is why so many sources refuse to source here.
Thank you to everyone who has apologized on behalf of the 3-4 Meso users that post comments like this one. Unfortunately users like these are the loudest ones.

Jay
No it's because they have more startup capital so they start out at a source board where its nothing but dick riders and rainbows.:rolleyes:

I think Sasquatch has some real potential and I don’t think the shipping issue is a trust breaker at all. Just trying to keep everything out in the open. I’m excited for my pack to land