[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Thankyou! This dipshit doesn’t know when to quit. If you look back at his history 85% of his post are him talking shit to people. He doesn’t contribute anything. Lol
Yep because people like you get an attitude when you don’t get your way. You didn’t apologize to me and I don’t care. I keep going on? That’s why you keep talking about it every time someone else comments. Go cry to someone else you stupid fuck. I could care less what you mid life crisis morons think. Taking steroids isn’t going to change your shitty physique. And your grammar still sucks dick like you. So keep responding and saying you’re done like a faggot

Dude I totally understand that it frustrating when the same question keeps getting asked over and over. Like @trypsin said it can really painful to read through some of the garbage that goes on these threads. I apologize for asking a question that’s already been answered. Sometimes it’s easier to just ask then to sift through the bs. And sometimes it’s easier to just answer the question then to start a back and forth charade that clogs of the thread anyway.
Real painful to type in touchdown? In the search for this thread. Again, took 10 seconds max but like I said by the looks of your physique and grammar you’re a lazy fuck.

Sponsors